Offset Denied Bond For Third Time

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
"When i got outta jail did the same thang"
:snoop:
Dude really bout it but he jus one of them nikkaz who cant stay away, as Star would say "subscribes to the fukkery". Been really impressed with his shyt lately, his verse & flow on "John Wick" is just
:ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
"When i got outta jail did the same thang"
:snoop:
Dude really bout it but he jus one of them nikkaz who cant stay away, as Star would say "subscribes to the fukkery". Been really impressed with his shyt lately, his verse & flow on "John Wick" is just
:ohlawd:
Cocaine in her nose like a septum rang :wow:

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
No sympathy breh gotta learn the hard way I don't understand why nikkas on bail violate like breh chill

If you bored get some azz, play some playstation etc so much to do no reason to be violating and if they his real friends they will try to keep him away from stuff that got him locked backed up

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
They might as well try something new and take time off and go solo.

They need a new spark, they've been mostly miss since NL2

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
No sympathy breh gotta learn the hard way I don't understand why nikkas on bail violate like breh chill

If you bored get some azz, play some playstation etc so much to do no reason to be violating and if they his real friends they will try to keep him away from stuff that got him locked backed up
For real man I hate to see any nikka locked up but you a felon with priors you took that risk with that pistol. He should have knew better

Of course they gonna keep denying your bond, plus you got into a fight while in jail, and (allegedly) cussed out the judge he probably about to sit for a minute. Better try and get a speedy trial or something

Dont do the crime brehs

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Thats how you know these nikkas out here frontin....when that pressure is applied..got to call moms..:wow:
yo wtf do you be blabbin on about? you got about 100 replies in this topic about a rapper you don't even like. shouldn't you be out line dancing
line_dancing.gif
instead of being on a hip hop site

Last edited: