Oil just crashed

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
US oil price below $1 a barrel as storage capacity runs out Benchmark collapses to unprecedented low as traders try to rid themselves of unwanted crude. US oil prices headed to negative territory after crashing to one cent a barrel as the collapse in demand caused by the coronavirus pandemic leaves the world awash with oil and not enough storage capacity — meaning producers may soon be paying for buyers to take it off their hands. West Texas Intermediate, the US marker, lost 99 per cent on Monday, with the price of oil for delivery next month sinking to record lows on warnings that traders were struggling to access storage capacity at the refinery hub of Cushing, Oklahoma, which is expected to be full within weeks.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
US oil price below $1 a barrel as storage capacity runs out Benchmark collapses to unprecedented low as traders try to rid themselves of unwanted crude. US oil prices headed to negative territory after crashing to one cent a barrel as the collapse in demand caused by the coronavirus pandemic leaves the world awash with oil and not enough storage capacity — meaning producers may soon be paying for buyers to take it off their hands. West Texas Intermediate, the US marker, lost 99 per cent on Monday, with the price of oil for delivery next month sinking to record lows on warnings that traders were struggling to access storage capacity at the refinery hub of Cushing, Oklahoma, which is expected to be full within weeks.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times
I'll be the 1st to admit I have no idea what this means

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Means you ain’t getting any stimulus check as the state is broke.

This lockdown needs to end quick otherwise what’s coming next will be far worse

When oil falls, that means the economy is sure to follow. It means nothing or no one is moving.

Didn't Get one anyways but I appreciate the knowledge. So does this mean more overseas conflict, gas prices fluctuating?