Oil just crashed

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
Its a technical move, as the May Oil contracts rollover tomorrow. For comparison, the June 2020 contracts are at $20.

While the economy is partially to blame, this move can be largely attributed to the lack of storage capacity for oil. In other words, although you can buy it for free, there is absolutely no where for you to store it.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
When oil falls, that means the economy is sure to follow. It means nothing or no one is moving.
Don't worry, there will be a war soon to take your mind off of the crashed economy.
full

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Get one anyways but I appreciate the knowledge. So does this mean more overseas conflict, gas prices fluctuating?
Let’s put it like this. A clothing store is used to selling x amount of clothes per month while ordering y amount of inventory per month. X amount of cloths sold starts to decrease but the same y amount of inventory is coming In because they have a contract. As more clothes come in and less are sold; they start to lose closet space. They need closet space because they have to keep buying new inventory per the contract. They’ve been trying to get rid of the clothes on clearance but no one is biting. With no other discount buyers, he has to start giving away clothes.