Oil just crashed

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I want to see what the June futures will be looking like in the coming weeks.

Daps
Trump restarting this shyt ASAP. Lace your kicks....

Crazy shyt is I think that would ramp up the death toll but he stuck between a rock and a hard place . Forget a recession we might be headed for a depression. Mann let me get up in the morning and go buy some ammo .....:patrice::jbhmm::beli:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
crazy money

can also lose crazy money

I personally wouldnt do it if you can day trade though because the people really making money on it are basically getting into a call or put option and in like 15-30 minutes theyre out , and they do this 2-4 times a day
It's far too risky if you don't know what you are doing

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Crazy shyt is I think that would ramp up the death toll but he stuck between a rock and a hard place . Forget a recession we might be headed for a depression. Mann let me get up in the morning and go buy some ammo .....:patrice::jbhmm::beli:
I think you’re exactly right: we already in a recession. This is definitely heading to depression territory. He has no choice at the moment. I’m in NYC. Although it’s starting to slow a bit(death tolls) the governor is going to be force to open this shyt faster then he wants.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
$100 in 1913 would have bought ALOT more than one grocery cart full

I remember it being kind of a chore to spend $100 in groceries

A full to the tippy top cart was slightly less than $100 actually so you woulda had to carry some shyt in your arms

And this was the 90s

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That means he gonna get clapped. JFK got,smoked for merely mentioning secret societies, and Reagan almost got,clapped for mentioning that he wants to end the Fed.
They wont. same reason the "deep state" aint shyt on Trump for talking to russia for the "oil price war"

The "oil price wars" is over . the Saudi and Russia made the opec+ deal. Russia save the US's Shale oil industry from destruction but now we know the US aint build for the crude business