Ok ladies we're getting close to Valentine Selection Deadline. Choose wisely, but quickly...

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Feb.14 is fast approaching. Its time to choose. Time to get him feeling good about himself. Time to get him emotional. Time to get a good argument going so y'all can get a good make-up happening.

Trust, this is how you secure a good dependable Vday date. Might even get a bf if thats what you're feeling. Definitely will get a gift, maybe even a good one. Ayye.

Y'all ready?

@Foxy Brown @Coco @CinnamonTequila @Marti @Jayne @Rockstar Mom @longhairedchef @Giselle @prettiij_me

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
@longhairedchef is a man :mjlol:

Eh, I don't have a man. And I'm not going to give anyone sh*t for Valentines. Honestly, I never envision my self as the gift giving girlfriend at this point in my life. I see chicks giving their boyfriends stuff all the time, and I never imagined that. I guess because at this point, I like to spend money just on myself. Also, I'm currently not digging anyone. I have a type and Savannah dudes aren't it. A new generation has took over

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
@longhairedchef is a man :mjlol:

Eh, I don't have a man. And I'm not going to give anyone sh*t for Valentines. Honestly, I never envision my self as the gift giving girlfriend at this point in my life. I see chicks giving their boyfriends stuff all the time, and I never imagined that. I guess because at this point, I like to spend money just on myself. Also, I'm currently not digging anyone. I have a type and Savannah dudes aren't it. A new generation has took over

No, I meant we'll be receiving gifts lol.

And my bad
@longhairedchef!

Daps
I'm of the belief that love, romance and appreciation shouldn't be limited to one day. I'd rather be surprised with a gift on a random day than get a big gift on v-day

With that said I do give and accept gifts on v day. I'm just not 100% gun hoe about the day like some people are.