Okay after three days in england, gotta day this, america........

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She was not a look. Easily even medium size cities in the US clear London for women. A St. Louis 7.5 is borderline 10 in London. All the baddies I saw out there were French or Russian or Spanish or German.
I was in Paris recently… Definitely all the baddies are there lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I did VERY WELL in Paris. All an American gotta do in Paris is not wear jeans and know a couple words of French. I hit a married chick out there the first time I was in Paris. Looked like Lea Seydoux with better teeth :russ:
Facts… but in Paris you can kinda get away with speaking English lmaoo

It’s when you leave the city limits of Paris and folk ain’t trying to hear that English shyt…

When I was at the little red door this one bi racial chic I met and was chopping it up with was with it but unfortunately I had a flight the next day back :francis:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Facts… but in Paris you can kinda get away with speaking English lmaoo

It’s when you leave the city limits of Paris and folk ain’t trying to hear that English shyt…

When I was at the little red door this one bi racial chic I met and was chopping it up with was with it but unfortunately I had a flight the next day back :francis:

Yeah, the bi-racial chicks out there were nice. Saw one on the Eurostar to Paris and damn near shot my shot. But she was with some goofy looking finance bro.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to visit Anfield and Old Trafford. But outside of that, got no reason to visit England again outside of watching Arsenal :russ:

That's cause yall don't have any real interest and dont do yall research. And yall some boring asss people too. Ive Been having a blast

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That's cause yall don't have any real interest and dont do yall research. And yall some boring asss people too. Ive Been having a blast

I had fun....just had more fun in France. I find the English insufferable most times. Only had fun once I was around the mandem.