Okay after three days in england, gotta day this, america........

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
See a lot more man dem already

Grabbing some eats at Yardstyle, then ain't have no Tacos tho
thats my old barbers shop , his son got shot outside there a year or 2 ago

be quick .....:dead:

you're super close to Harlesden which is basically Brixton,

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Only thing London has over NYC is football (soccer) and a cleaner mass transit system. When I was there I tried to hangout in Shoreditch....it was fukking filthy. :scusthov:

Took my ass back to Notting Hill and called it a day. Brixton and Croydon were cool though.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Only thing London has over NYC is football (soccer) and a cleaner mass transit system. When I was there I tried to hangout in Shoreditch....it was fukking filthy. :scusthov:

Took my ass back to Notting Hill and called it a day. Brixton and Croydon were cool though.
should of went boxpark:takedat:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
should of went boxpark:takedat:

I did...it was fine. Food was meh. Vibes were ok, the women were a fukking mess though. Had one drunk girl talking to me about how shytty America was, but she'd never been out of the British Isles. I knew it was time to go. If I wanted that madness, I woulda stayed at home in the US :russ:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I did...it was fine. Food was meh. Vibes were ok, the women were a fukking mess though. Had one drunk girl talking to me about how shytty America was, but she'd never been out of the British Isles. I knew it was time to go. If I wanted that madness, I woulda stayed at home in the US :russ:
lol sounds about right ... :sadcam:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm spending the rest off my trip in NW, currently in Kingsbury, right on Kingsbury rd. So far I see nothing but folks from the Indian Subcontinent and what looks like Turks or Euro Muslims. Seems a lot more Spaced than Brixton, and Streatham.

One thing I gotta say, the Beverage/Juice situation is so much better out here. You go to the store you got mad selections. Unlike in the States, our beverage section is Kombucha, overpriced Bolthouse and Naked Juices, Coconut water and that's about it. And you can actually drink soda out here, cause they use real fruits in them

The indians run england though. The english national country dish is curry. Proof that karma is real. Oppress a population abroad historically only for them to come over to take over. :mjlol:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why you ain’t smash? Lol

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Watford doesnt have much of anything to be honest. Could be wrong
I only go for topgolf to be fair, its pretty basic ,other than the main road

night life is Shoreditch, dont even need to enter a club, just walk the strip and chill :blessed:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I'd like to visit Anfield and Old Trafford. But outside of that, got no reason to visit England again outside of watching Arsenal :russ:
lol old trafford is a dump , Manchester party life is good tho

Liverpool party life is ok but their accent will give you a headache

go london during the notting hill carnival , that is the only time i recommend