Okay after three days in england, gotta day this, america........

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trash weather, questionable food, expensive

But the Elizabeth Line is quite impressive

Weather is hit or miss, food for me has never been an issue. Only go to ethnic restaurants that those people from that Ethnic group go to.

So far I ain't eat nothing else but Caribbean and Sierra Leonian food.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clapham has to be the most unintentionally thoroughest names ever.

I swear every time I see the Clapham Park bus, I can't help but laugh :pachaha:

Daps
What y'all think about those Walker potato chips...and the Naija spot called Enish?

Some D9 gummies may or may not have ended up in my checked bag and we hit up either Boots or Sainsbury for snacks. It was cold/rainy so we sat in the flat watching "Erry Pottah" and eating those damn chips. Used Uber Eats to order Suya and Jollof Rice from Enish...shyt was :eat:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Britian is on the brink of social and economic collapse since Brexit.

They arrogantly and stupidly left the world's largest economic zone thinking they still call shots in this world. Now they're struggling with empty shop shelves and rising costs.

Bloody cold, ghastly food, and atrocious females.. :camby:
They're trying to get foreigners to leave by making it an unpleasant place to live but they underestimate how much foreigners want hugs from the white man

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
They're trying to get foreigners to leave by making it an unpleasant place to live but they underestimate how much foreigners want hugs from the white man

Rwanda never should have accepted that illegal migration deal.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Africa isn't some dumping ground for EU bound migrants..fukk are we taking in Iraqis and Afghanis for :camby:
So the white man can leverage their communities against Africans down the road

Just like the white man in America that liberals force in our redlined communities.

They'll blame the Rwandan government for human rights violations and fine them to get reduced prices. Or whatever they want from them.

If they get numbers and all is peaceful they'll try to put the refugees in government.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm spending the rest off my trip in NW, currently in Kingsbury, right on Kingsbury rd. So far I see nothing but folks from the Indian Subcontinent and what looks like Turks or Euro Muslims. Seems a lot more Spaced than Brixton, and Streatham.

One thing I gotta say, the Beverage/Juice situation is so much better out here. You go to the store you got mad selections. Unlike in the States, our beverage section is Kombucha, overpriced Bolthouse and Naked Juices, Coconut water and that's about it. And you can actually drink soda out here, cause they use real fruits in them

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
North Korea is a perfect fit you. No progressives, no liberals. No dealing with the Biden family. A one way ticket will be great, pal.:mjgrin:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
So I'm spending the rest off my trip in NW, currently in Kingsbury, right on Kingsbury rd. So far I see nothing but folks from the Indian Subcontinent and what looks like Turks or Euro Muslims. Seems a lot more Spaced than Brixton, and Streatham.

One thing I gotta say, the Beverage/Juice situation is so much better out here. You go to the store you got mad selections. Unlike in the States, our beverage section is Kombucha, overpriced Bolthouse and Naked Juices, Coconut water and that's about it. And you can actually drink soda out here, cause they use real fruits in them
MY ends.....( not kingsbury )

NW9

:birdman: