OKCupid bytches are A Trip

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lolpalm:........:whoa:To be fair, her definition of fit may be a skinny-fat dude. However, if she expects someone who doesn't have skin creases
that house smells like she has...:camby:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
They always want to live their life through the man.

She'll Weigh 240 and want a man thats in shape.

Be broke and work at chic fil a but want w man thats making 6 figures

Be 5'2 and want a man 6'+

Be a GED certificate holder but want w college graduate
now you've done it, the coli ladies wnt stand for your generalizing and lowkey bashing of women :troll:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
They always want to live their life through the man.

She'll Weigh 240 and want a man thats in shape.

Be broke and work at chic fil a but want w man thats making 6 figures

Be 5'2 and want a man 6'+

Be a GED certificate holder but want w college graduate

:francis: What folks want and what folks have/get two different things tho... let her have her dreams :russ: ppl think that shyt sounds good most ppl deal with whoever willing to deal with them:lolbron: them lists don't mean shyt

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Ask for something you ain't doing for yourself :lolbron:

Want 'Fit' be 'Fat' :martin:

Daps
OKC usually means Oklahoma City :beli:

your shyt wasnt go do numbers no way dumbass. No one be on OK Cupid like that except yo thirsty ass :dahell:....and I see u slick. U see wunt nobody fukking with it so u changed ur thread title. Thats why I aint replying...just editing. :heh:
nikka. I don't give a fukk. This coli shyt ain't life to me. If nikkas wanna read it then that's their choice. :camby: If not then :yeshrug:

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere by the Lakes
:mjlol: I thought I was the only one to notice these wildebeest talking about they looking for a guy in shape when they walking around with their knees rubbing together and belly button smelling like a clogged up toilet

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
nikka I changed it because your ass complained. I figured all you nikkas would be too dumb and think I was talking about some Oklahoma bytch. Excuse me for clearing up confusions :martin:
You stupid bytch, I did not complain. I just stated a fact. I could see it was about your lame thirsty maryland-based ass PAYING to creep for whales online by post# 1. You coulda kept the title as OKC.