Old, childless women should be exiled imho

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
2 examples for y'all. One short, one long.

First:

I was renting this room in a pretty nice condo here in Vegas from this nice seeming lady. Round 50, black. Knew her for a while.

Now, I could really do whatever I wanted but for privacy reasons, I never brought chicks over. My jawn pulled up outside one day and we were gonna roll to her crib since I was off work and daddy duty. bytch is thick as fukk.

Turns out, she had a whole truck full of chicks. Shorty apparently told them I was funding an evening so they was heated when I hit the bishop Bullwinkle and said hell naw.

The lady driving was old, too. Kinda fine but whatever. I said something about my roommate and she started going off. She was like "that's your baby mama. You ain't slick!". She's not and I am slick. Then she insulted me for smelling like sandalwood.

Like, sandalwood don't smell good AF :wtf:

Second:

The old lady I was renting from ain't got no kids. This bytch been cool with me for about ten years, so on top of rent, I'd occasionally pay her to watch my baby. And I mean like 3-4 hours max so I can shop or do laundry.

shyt was cool for a minute. I let her know I was moving out (60 days notice, already paid) cuz I need my own spot (obviously). And that shyt started some kind of timebomb in her head, man. Every little thing became an issue. :beli:

She would do the weirdest shyt, bro. Like, I'd come home and she'd be reading to baby. But reading some weird shyt.

This ho was reading Robert Greene and some other Christian scientist stuff.

This might sound strange, but I have a baby Quran. It came with an adorable elephant with a Kufi. This bytch kept hiding the elephant and replacing it with 48 laws of power.

Okay so on NYE I'm watching basketball with my daughter. Maybe I sound like a dork but I watch a lot of basketball and soccer with my kiddo. Lady Aces finna 3peat. fukk you. Yes, I watch wnba, too.

It had to be the pels or thunder but I was making black eyed peas, greens, and frying the shyt out some chicken. Lemon pepper. We all ate. Like ATE.

This bytch, at like 6pm, came out her room and said the baby needs to "shut up before I shut her up".

Now, it's NYE, bro. People are shooting guns for fun in the street. It's Vegas. Not tourist Vegas. nikka, I live in the desert for real. And I already paid up on rent and shyt.

When I tell you I cussed this bytch out. I mean I cussed her out. And I told her run my bread back and I'll leave.

I called my BM and she came and got all the baby stuff. While I'm moving my stuff out, this old bytch took my keys and locked me out. Like, no civility or any shyt.

So where I was moving out and ending all that shyt, she decided to escalate the shyt.

So, I ain't even trip. All the other doors were open and she was like YOUR TRESPASSING! She threatened to call the cops.

So I told her to stop talking and go do that shyt. Of course, she didn't. So I grabbed what I needed and just bounced. Told her I'd come back for the rest of my property.

This motherfukker broke all my pots and pans. My fukking Pyrex tups, and more. She cooked and threw the food in the box, then put my kids clothes on top it.

I ain't even gonna mention what happened to the baby Quran. Smh.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
This motherfukker broke all my pots and pans. My fukking Pyrex tups, and more. She cooked and threw the food in the box, then put my kids clothes on top it.

I ain't even gonna mention what happened to the baby Quran. Smh.
This justifies a physical response from you to her :birdman:

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Damn

Yeah she thought yall were together or something. This sounds like a bad break up
I'm saying, man. I straight now but I had to run from that shyt.

This justifies a physical response from you to her :birdman:
I joke but I thought about it. But she kept threatening to call the cops so I knew what time it was. God gonna get her ass.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
As a childfree man, I love childfree women. Where ya'll exiling them I'mma be there homie waiting with arms and love extended to the fullest.

(This post is brought to you by VasectomyGang.)

d6peFhJl.jpg

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
To the fuk where nikka? Old and single land? Israel?

And come up off them baby quran details

Dude, she ripped up the book and cut the elephant's Kufi off. Who does that? To a kid's toy???

She literally smacked his Kufi off. :mjcry:

He was covered in glass and food. Smh.

And paramount, she destroyed a Quran for no reason. It was insane to see.