Supporter
Daps
eddie-murphy-yeah-ok.gif

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Op you live a turbulent life same one that nutted in a jump off and that’s your baby moms MAKE BETTER DECISIONS G
I'll save the details (maybe for a thread or podcast later) but I do live a truly turbulent life. The thing is I've had a lot of trauma and my lifestyle as a comedian and film maker isn't constructively supported by living in a city like Vegas.

When I'm on my Deen, I actually do pretty well. But I do this stupid shyt where I just can't be happy on certain terms. I've fallen in love with the trauma and dramatic shyt because I typically can handle it.

I should and often do put my best foot forward. But I also need a sabbatical or something. I have too much access to vice, especially women and alcohol.

The comedian aspect doesn't help either. Because even when I'm hurt, I be laughing. shyt ain't healthy. But what I'm supposed to do?

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Op, confirm with you kid that she didn’t do anything to her.
Bruh, that's actually my issue but I ain't wanna say that. I have suspicion but I never left my girl totally alone. But I hear that and it crosses my mind still.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
1 starred and negged. Didn't read the topic on the weakness of the title alone.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hit like ten years ago. I'm thinking she was mad that I wasn't interested and strictly business.

Bro, here's the wild red flag that I only just caught.

She told me that she saw me and my daughter at the store. This was before I moved in. And I was like "why you ain't say hi?". And she said she didn't wanna be intrusive. But now I'm seeing that she clocked me. Cuz I ain't reach out to her for a spot. She made herself available.
this stupid nicca :pachaha:

this woman was mad as fucc after she put in so much work giving you a place to live and looking after your dusty yout and it was all for nought and you was bouncing. She wanted to kill you nicca, you lucky only the baby quran got cut up :dead: