Old, childless women should be exiled imho

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo... Who the hell is y'all? She approached me knowing that I was shopping apartments.

Dude, you ain't gotta believe me. But it's all true.

What's unbelievable is that I didn't react physically.

You sound hurt as hell. Lmaoooooo.
Hurt about what? Are you retarded as well as being stupid?

Daps
You should have smashed, homie. She wanted you to give her some ack right and you refused. She felt rejected. Women are dangerous when you reject them.

One woman threatened to kill me for rejecting her.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. God protected us from women by making us bigger and stronger. Women are inherently evil. If they were physically able to, they'd murder us wholesale. They would be mad at us and wake up in the middle of the night and murder us in our sleep if they could get away with it.

The ONLY thing that keeps women from being more violent towards us is the fact that they are physically unable to.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Hurt about what? Are you retarded as well as being stupid?
:mjlol: you type like a teenage girl. Lmaoooooooo

"Are you a retard?! Durrrrr! Ur a dum dum!".

You gotta be a chick or a fairy with this whole the problem is my attitude schtick. :russ:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should have smashed, homie. She wanted you to give her some ack right and you refused. She felt rejected. Women are dangerous when you reject them.

One woman threatened to kill me for rejecting her.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. God protected us from women by making us bigger and stronger. Women are inherently evil. If they were physically able to, they'd murder us wholesale. They would be mad at us and wake up in the middle of the night and murder us in our sleep if they could get away with it.

The ONLY thing that keeps women from being more violent towards us is the fact that they are physically unable to.

yeah, but if he would have smashed he would have to keep smashing while he lived there.

lose lose,