Old Thots Thinking They Deserve This Young D Unappreciation Thread

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Sick and tired of these old thotties thinking I'm gonna give them the D, especially if they looking subpar than a mf.

And the ones that are married or in relationships and have kids. fukk is wrong with you?! :scust:

Are young women fukking old, overweight, receded hairline, :flabbynsick: men for free? HELL TO THE NAW!

Shouldn't be having no grandma looking ladies tryna push up on a breh :rudy:

The days of your thotting ways has long passed, so please.. stop being gassed. :mjgrin:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Enjoy that shyt Breh.

Women used to actually throw themselves at me when I was younger.

It was pretty depressing to realize that it hasn't happened in years (well not anyone that I was actually interested in).

Actually I'm exaggerating cause I have an appointment with one who wouldn't leave me alone coming up pretty soon.. but still.

It might slow way down one day.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Its honestly annoying. I'm considering not working out anymore and becoming :flabbynsick:
Im getting tired of being stared at, touched and groped. shyt is tiring man, I just want to be treated like everyone else :ld:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If she's fit, I'd hit.:yeshrug:
Plus the key to dealing with these older ladies wanting to show out like they young again is to lay the D, FIRM. I'm talking about hip bruising, titty in the brassire jiggling, hold on to ya wrists like "Boy, watch my hip!:damn:", type fukkin'. Wear 'em out to the point where they wondering if rubbing up against a younger dude was a mistake and leave 'em bruised (but satisfied:ehh:), spent and appreciative. If she ain't give you the crown, her whip or her pin number then you doin' something wrong.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
OP somehow simultaneously gets tons of p*ssy thrown at him and no p*ssy thrown at him. :jbhmm:

@DoSheWantTheDOrNot?
the-world-may-never-know.png