Old Thots Thinking They Deserve This Young D Unappreciation Thread

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
put in work for that p*ssy,
now with an old bytch :picard:

Sick and tired of these old thotties thinking I'm gonna give them the D, especially if they looking subpar than a mf.

And the ones that are married or in relationships and have kids. fukk is wrong with you?! :scust:

Are young women fukking old, overweight, receded hairline, :flabbynsick: men for free? HELL TO THE NAW!

Shouldn't be having no grandma looking ladies tryna push up on a breh :rudy:

The days of your thotting ways has long passed, so please.. stop being gassed. :mjgrin:
pics or it didn't happen:feedme:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Good, no black man should align themselves with those cacs.

p*ssy is easy for us to get :wow:
I was watching brothers on youtube like minister jap, rom wills, oshay duke jackson etc.. not the mgtow stuff.

That was two summers ago and it was mostly brothers then too like jaye de black and one other dude.

That mgtow shyt is some bullshyt, not all women are trying to fukk men over. It raises good points but allowing yourself to become enveloped by it ain't no good.

Daps
I was watching brothers on youtube like minister jap, rom wills, oshay duke jackson etc.. not the mgtow stuff.

That was two summers ago and it was mostly brothers then too like jaye de black and one other dude.

That mgtow shyt is some bullshyt, not all women are trying to fukk men over. It raises good points but allowing yourself to become enveloped by it ain't no good.

MGTOW is typically right on alot of stuff, sometimes painfully accurate. However what they don't realize is any dominant man would stop even the foulest women in her tracks. .
Have you ever see a women cheat on her hood/gangbanger boyfriend? :heh:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
MGTOW is typically right on alot of stuff, sometimes painfully accurate. However what they don't realize is any dominant man would stop even the foulest women in her tracks. .
Have you ever see a women cheat on her hood/gangbanger boyfriend? :heh:
Yes. My Spanish teacher my junior year was throwing the p*ssy at me. Her husband looked like a former MS 13 gang member.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
No :duck:

She lives very close to me actually, near a park I play ball at (used to).

One day I'm walking to the park with my lil bro. I see her husband walking towards my direction, and her about 20 feet behind him. Once she saw me she ran with the quickness in the opposite direction.

Now why would she do that? Dude turned around like "wtf?"

Oh and my English teacher my sophomore year told me she wanted me at the last day of school. I never smashed any of them cause I was too p*ssy to make a move and they were married or had boyfriends.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I'm constantly seeing stories of OP talm bout females choosin but never see no stories bout OP getting p*ssy :patrice:
Something ain't adding up:patrice: