Once and for all, buying a woman a drink at a club, simping or not?

Buying a bytch a drink, simping or not?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
None of your business
Its always been this narrative on sites like this and ahh and even those redpill dikkheads in reddit that buying a woman you just met a drink is "tricking" or "simping", ive even heard that buying a bytch a drink is like attempted rape because they supposedly would be more docile and easy to fukk while intoxicated.

So lets atleast for this forum settle answer this conundrum.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah man, there's levels to this shyt.

Buying a woman a drink to break the ice or to be friendly isn't simping.
That's just...."cost of doing business" type shyt.

There's a line between being nice to someone and being a simp...but that line gets blurred on the coli.

Daps
If you sending drinks across the bar to some girl to break the ice thats simping. If you meet a girl on the dance floor or whatever and yall vibing having a good time and you see she got sweat on her head grab her hand and take her to the bar and buy her a drink, shyt it could be a glass of water, if she likes YOU she will appreciate the gesture. If she is looking for a nikka to buy her a drink she a bum bytch. Real bytches get their own drinks and will offer to get you one if she feeling you.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
This nikka concerned with whether buying a bytch drinks in the club is advisable instead of what business deal to do next week.

We need to get priorities in order nikkas.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Nah man, there's levels to this shyt.

Buying a woman a drink to break the ice or to be friendly isn't simping.
That's just...."cost of doing business" type shyt.

There's a line between being nice to someone and being a simp...but that line gets blurred on the coli.

I have never gotten any booty from a Woman who I bought a drink. And I had a 50% success rate when single after refusing or not suggesting at all to buy her a drink.

Never buy Women drinks you do not know in Amerikkka - Ever...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have never gotten any booty from a Woman who I bought a drink. And I had a 50% success rate when single after refusing or not suggesting at all to buy her a drink.

Never buy Women drinks you do not know in Amerikkka - Ever...
A woman isn't going to fukk you because you bought her a drink.
That's not why you buy her the drink.

You buy her the drink to be friendly and start a conversation.
It's an opening.