Once and for all, buying a woman a drink at a club, simping or not?

Buying a bytch a drink, simping or not?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
A woman isn't going to fukk you because you bought her a drink.
That's not why you buy her the drink.

You buy her the drink to be friendly and start a conversation.
It's an opening.

Economics 101 man. Let's say I spend even $100 a year buying Women drinks at the bar to "open" and "start the conversation". We are not even factoring in gas or transportation costs, late night munchies to feed the bytch as you try and seal the deal or club/bar cover charge costs, etc.

Then let's factor in the time spent with these Women and the average Coli member's success rate with Women is 10% and I've spent 100 hours trying to game for p*ssy.

I not only lost $100 but I lost the time I could have been using elsewhere grinding so Women could come to me of their own volition. You spend time now you sacrifice success later or you sacrifice time now and get more p*ssy later.

Those 100 hours could have gone towards working on a big project at work to get you a raise and prestige bump. Or to working on a big business deal with your side hustle to get you more business. Then you can leverage that prestige to get p*ssy for FREE.

And the $100 you spent? Could have been spent on caffeine to get productive and get those results instead of alcohol for a silly bytch that is 7 out of 10 times in da club/bar to look good, get attention then go home and play with her p*ssy cat - Without You.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Nah it's not simping, but it really depends on the situation if I'm gonna buy a female a drink.... Like if I already have her number, or kinda know her then yea I'll buy her a drink... But if it's a chick I JUST MET in the club, I gotta be sure she not gonna finesse me.... I'm not necessarialy saying "oh she gotta have sex with me tonight cause I bought her a drink", thats some lame nikka shyt...... But she not about to just talk to me long enough to get a drink and dip.....

nikkas that got game KNOW the right time, and the right female to buy a drink for.....

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Economics 101 man. Let's say I spend even $100 a year buying Women drinks at the bar to "open" and "start the conversation". We are not even factoring in gas or transportation costs, late night munchies to feed the bytch as you try and seal the deal or club/bar cover charge costs, etc.

Then let's factor in the time spent with these Women and the average Coli member's success rate with Women is 10% and I've spent 100 hours trying to game for p*ssy.

I not only lost $100 but I lost the time I could have been using elsewhere grinding so Women could come to me of their own volition. You spend time now you sacrifice success later or you sacrifice time now and get more p*ssy later.

Those 100 hours could have gone towards working on a big project at work to get you a raise and prestige bump. Or to working on a big business deal with your side hustle to get you more business. Then you can leverage that prestige to get p*ssy for FREE.

And the $100 you spent? Could have been spent on caffeine to get productive and get those results instead of alcohol for a silly bytch that is 7 out of 10 times in da club/bar to look good, get attention then go home and play with her p*ssy cat - Without You.
Except that you aren't buying every woman you meet a drink.
And engaging with women to build something that could lead to a relationship, marriage, family or whatever.....should not be looked at with the same cut-and-dry approach to business/finance.

A fine line, I suppose.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If you just buying a drink to break the ice, that's a no go. If you chopped it up with her and feel the vibe, go for it.
THIS

Buying bytches drinks to start a conversation is grade A hustling backwards...If you feel you have to spend money just to talk to a woman you are simpin...You only buy her a drink after you get to know her a bit and confident your game is strong enough to seal the deal...There is no ifs ands or buts with this rule...

If a bytch don't got a drink in her hand and is at the bar 90% chance she's tryna play somebody into buying her one...Do not entertain that no matter how bad she is...Oldest club hoe trick in the book and Ive seen simps fall for it too many times...

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
A woman isn't going to fukk you because you bought her a drink.
That's not why you buy her the drink.

You buy her the drink to be friendly and start a conversation.
It's an opening.

A lame one, buying a drink won't change her physical attraction which really what that matters. If you are respectful with your approach and she finds you attractive, you will be in.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
The only exception: if you been vibing with her the whole night. It's only fine cause you built a friendly connections. I have seen guys get completely ignored after buying drinks.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk sometimes you just wanna do something nice. You Don't even have to want to break the ice with a girl. Just buy her a drink.

But idk see like I think my area is different. Sometimes you'll be in line in Starbucks and people will buy you something or sometimes you'll buy them something, just off gp.

I was at the library a few weeks ago and there was a girl with a hijab on who I was talking to. She said she was hungry, we were in line so I bought her something and got myself something too.

Sometimes you wanna do stuff with motives, and without motives. And sometimes you just wanna say "its just a drink". You Dont own someone because of a drink.