One Last Warning to Black Men: If u don't embrace education and righteousness you're gonna die

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tried of all that cliche pro black bullshyt. " My Brother this" "king that" NO MOTHERfukkER either get right or perish. fukk all this pro black shyt man, because most pro blacks are liars and full of shyt themselves. I'm done with that, either you do the right thing or die. I'm not coddling nobody as the future goes on. This shyt ain't a joke man. U should be reading, writing and study everyday. Eating better and most importantly being smart with your fukking money man.

Like If you're still doing dumb shyt like spending your money on bullshyt, like condoms and blunts from the Arab corner store. Here it is , these towel heads come over here and insult you all fukking day and you still spend your money there and then complain like a fukking idiot. I swear to god, I haven't given an Arab money since maybe 05. You got Arabs moving in and taking over the Eastside of buffalo and these dummies say "They're kicking us out" yeah that's what happens when u live in a racism capitalistic economic system, and im tired of talking about nikka shyt like sports. Man if you're still excited over sports and past the age of 25, drink bleach dummy. Man fukk sports, those nikkas don't even like us, they stunt on poor nikkas man.

I live a clean lifestyle man. I'm eating better, I'm reading more, watch nothing but educational videos. History, science, religion. I watch ppl like Dr Boyce, intelligent black men. I wish I would watch the fukking Breakfast Club everyday, I only watch that stupid shyt every once in a while to keep track on whats going on in nikka land. I'm trying to deprogram myself totally from being a nikka which is going to be hard. They heavily indoctrinate us since since birth. That's the difference between me and y'all, I want out. I don't want to be a nikka no more. I want to be a black king, a black intellectual, a man that cacs fear mentally, not just physically.

I want to beat the white man with my mind, The thought of out performing a white man makes me horny, its better than sex. It makes my heart race, makes my dikk hard. Playing chess...Crawling into peoples mind and trying to unmask them, that interest me, not who's winning nikka bowl this year. I love navigating this system. I love it, I feel like a general leading my troops on a horse holding a sword. Its a game, life is a board game. U can literately think your way and gain anything you want.

I'm morally clean, that's my secret. I'm very righteous, I believe in god, I don't treat ppl bad, don't lie, cheat or steal or have degenerate sex. I do everything the HARD WAY, by the book. My life is nice and boring, the way it should be. All I do is perfect my craft, build my business, read, write, post on here (which I'm a fukking idiot for) and visualize what I'm going to be 5 years from now. That's it. That's why nobody can compete with me, I live like Kobe, and I not only embrace it but ENJOY it. yup, fukk the club, give me a laptop, I want to study Friday night. And I'm not even in school, but I self teach myself.

Y'all nikkas on WSHH n shyt making Q's fat ass rich. All hes doing is giving his money back to the white man... buying diamonds n shyt, stunting on y'all nikkas. BTW if your still buying jewelry in 2017, you're a sucker, nobody is impressed by that shyt anymore, and even if they are, nikkas still gonna hate on u...its a lose lose situation.

I figured the key to success. Its very simple but hard. JUST DO THE RIGHT THING. All you gotta do is this, avoid temptation, educate yourself, compete with the best, plan, read, write, eat clean, avoid thot's. Work hard everyday, and detach your self from material possessions. Boom its that simple. Nobody can stop you if you're educated and a the same time not a sucka. If you're a competitive, intelligent,, uncompromising black man that master a skill. Man wealth ain't nothing but a skip and a hop away. Its easy, too easy

But nikkas don't want that, all nikkas want is p*ssy and to party all the time...then they want to drag you into their fukking problems "my baby momma taking all my money bro" yeah well that's what u get mothafukka, what? u haven't learned from the other 1263637383 nikkas that fell victim to the EXACT situation stupid? its not rocket science motherfukker...stop fukking loser bytches and get a real women or focus on your goals. Then when u tell them basic common sense shyt , they act like you're a fukking genius and shyt "damn bro, you're right, man you're smart, u should write a book) naw nikka, I was born with a fukking brain. Its called common sense man.

As a black man you only have one option and that's through entrepreneurship. Your only other options are: wage slave, high paid wage slave, drug addicted, prisoner, homeless. Those are the options that America gives us. So u can either hit the books and put down the blunt or the Pokemon game or your gonna be one of these nikkas walking around aimlessly, begging smug crackers for change. I see it where I'm from, I see hell, I see the real America, it ain't no fukking dream...shyt is a total nightmare.

If u want to know what hell on earth is, its Being stagnate, I got a cousin in his 30s that been sitting on the same couch since high school, his spirit is dead, hes just a shell on that couch. Basically a human pillow, hes an accessory on that chair. Whatever that's on the inside is gone man. I promised myself ill never become stagnant even if all my cards indicate I will, I'll find a way to flip them.

All life is , is a war. A spiritual war, a war of will and discipline. The last man standing will win. The weak will fold and the strong will be left standing. Once you fight off the demons inside and conquer them, life is game to be played. Its not hard or confusing anymore. Its like that movie Limitless, when Eddie took the pill. You can see everything so clearly, so vivid, so profound...that you feel like a bird leaving the nest for the first time.

Man, its 2017, we cant be making rookie mistakes anymore. Because this is Babylon, its the Wild Wild West, ANYTHING goes, you can be anything you want to be, no matter how morally fukked up it is. So basically its set up for weak people to destroy themselves through natural selection (Darwinism) And if you're not rightuoes, self disciplined, and embrace education and be competitive, man you're going to die in this system and nobody is coming to save you.

America purposely promote degeneracy to keep a few rich and the rest poor, blind and dumb. Anything in this society that make sense morally is looked at as boring, crazy or weird. If your ass is on the couch playing ps4, chances are you're going to have to suck dikk and take dikk for your economic resources man. Think I'm trolling if u want.

Closing: Only a small % will read this, I'm only talking to the brothers that made it this far down. We need to detach ourselves from the weak and focus on ourselves because life isn't guaranteed and unfortunately alot of our people aren't going to make it. They're going to perish, you cant save them either. This system turned them into monsters, indoctrination is very very very powerful tool. Its hard too escape it. So in the next decade you're going to see alot of painful things regarding black people, so stay strong and get ready.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: what's a good black publishing house? Cuz they gotta give my nikka @DrX a goddamn book :birdman:

Im actually writing some short stories, The first one isnt really about this topic tho...but I'll write some of course. I want to turn them into films one day also.. .

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm tried of all that cliche pro black bullshyt. " My Brother this" "king that" NO MOTHERfukkER either get right or perish. fukk all this pro black shyt man, because most pro blacks are liars and full of shyt themselves. I'm done with that, either you do the right thing or die. I'm not coddling nobody as the future goes on. This shyt ain't a joke man. U should be reading, writing and study everyday. Eating better and most importantly being smart with your fukking money man.

Like If you're still doing dumb shyt like spending your money on bullshyt, like condoms and blunts from the Arab corner store. Here it is , these towel heads come over here and insult you all fukking day and you still spend your money there and then complain like a fukking idiot. I swear to god, I haven't given an Arab money since maybe 05. You got Arabs moving in and taking over the Eastside of buffalo and these dummies say "They're kicking us out" yeah that's what happens when u live in a racism capitalistic economic system, and im tired of talking about nikka shyt like sports. Man if you're still excited over sports and past the age of 25, drink bleach dummy. Man fukk sports, those nikkas don't even like us, they stunt on poor nikkas man.

I live a clean lifestyle man. I'm eating better, I'm reading more, watch nothing but educational videos. History, science, religion. I watch ppl like Dr Boyce, intelligent black men. I wish I would watch the fukking Breakfast Club everyday, I only watch that stupid shyt every once in a while to keep track on whats going on in nikka land. I'm trying to deprogram myself totally from being a nikka which is going to be hard. They heavily indoctrinate us since since birth. That's the difference between me and y'all, I want out. I don't want to be a nikka no more. I want to be a black king, a black intellectual, a man that cacs fear mentally, not just physically.

I want to beat the white man with my mind, The thought of out performing a white man makes me horny, its better than sex. It makes my heart race, makes my dikk hard. Playing chess...Crawling into peoples mind and trying to unmask them, that interest me, not who's winning nikka bowl this year. I love navigating this system. I love it, I feel like a general leading my troops on a horse holding a sword. Its a game, life is a board game. U can literately think your way and gain anything you want.

I'm morally clean, that's my secret. I'm very righteous, I believe in god, I don't treat ppl bad, don't lie, cheat or steal or have degenerate sex. I do everything the HARD WAY, by the book. My life is nice and boring, the way it should be. All I do is perfect my craft, build my business, read, write, post on here (which I'm a fukking idiot for) and visualize what I'm going to be 5 years from now. That's it. That's why nobody can compete with me, I live like Kobe, and I not only embrace it but ENJOY it. yup, fukk the club, give me a laptop, I want to study Friday night. And I'm not even in school, but I self teach myself.

Y'all nikkas on WSHH n shyt making Q's fat ass rich. All hes doing is giving his money back to the white man... buying diamonds n shyt, stunting on y'all nikkas. BTW if your still buying jewelry in 2017, you're a sucker, nobody is impressed by that shyt anymore, and even if they are, nikkas still gonna hate on u...its a lose lose situation.

I figured the key to success. Its very simple but hard. JUST DO THE RIGHT THING. All you gotta do is this, avoid temptation, educate yourself, compete with the best, plan, read, write, eat clean, avoid thot's. Work hard everyday, and detach your self from material possessions. Boom its that simple. Nobody can stop you if you're educated and a the same time not a sucka. If you're a competitive, intelligent,, uncompromising black man that master a skill. Man wealth ain't nothing but a skip and a hop away. Its easy, too easy

But nikkas don't want that, all nikkas want is p*ssy and to party all the time...then they want to drag you into their fukking problems "my baby momma taking all my money bro" yeah well that's what u get mothafukka, what? u haven't learned from the other 1263637383 nikkas that fell victim to the EXACT situation stupid? its not rocket science motherfukker...stop fukking loser bytches and get a real women or focus on your goals. Then when u tell them basic common sense shyt , they act like you're a fukking genius and shyt "damn bro, you're right, man you're smart, u should write a book) naw nikka, I was born with a fukking brain. Its called common sense man.

As a black man you only have one option and that's through entrepreneurship. Your only other options are: wage slave, high paid wage slave, drug addicted, prisoner, homeless. Those are the options that America gives us. So u can either hit the books and put down the blunt or the Pokemon game or your gonna be one of these nikkas walking around aimlessly, begging smug crackers for change. I see it where I'm from, I see hell, I see the real America, it ain't no fukking dream...shyt is a total nightmare.

If u want to know what hell on earth is, its Being stagnate, I got a cousin in his 30s that been sitting on the same couch since high school, his spirit is dead, hes just a shell on that couch. Basically a human pillow, hes an accessory on that chair. Whatever that's on the inside is gone man. I promised myself ill never become stagnant even if all my cards indicate I will, I'll find a way to flip them.

All life is , is a war. A spiritual war, a war of will and discipline. The last man standing will win. The weak will fold and the strong will be left standing. Once you fight off the demons inside and conquer them, life is game to be played. Its not hard or confusing anymore. Its like that movie Limitless, when Eddie took the pill. You can see everything so clearly, so vivid, so profound...that you feel like a bird leaving the nest for the first time.

Man, its 2017, we cant be making rookie mistakes anymore. Because this is Babylon, its the Wild Wild West, ANYTHING goes, you can be anything you want to be, no matter how morally fukked up it is. So basically its set up for weak people to destroy themselves through natural selection (Darwinism) And if you're not rightuoes, self disciplined, and embrace education and be competitive, man you're going to die in this system and nobody is coming to save you.

America purposely promote degeneracy to keep a few rich and the rest poor, blind and dumb. Anything in this society that make sense morally is looked at as boring, crazy or weird. If your ass is on the couch playing ps4, chances are you're going to have to suck dikk and take dikk for your economic resources man. Think I'm trolling if u want.

Closing: Only a small % will read this, I'm only talking to the brothers that made it this far down. We need to detach ourselves from the weak and focus on ourselves because life isn't guaranteed and unfortunately alot of our people aren't going to make it. They're going to perish, you cant save them either. This system turned them into monsters, indoctrination is very very very powerful tool. Its hard too escape it. So in the next decade you're going to see alot of painful things regarding black people, so stay strong and get ready.
:whoa:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok hitting the books is good but lets be real and balanced and practical with it. LOL I got 4 degrees and they only go so far. You're right about entreprenuership though.

Nothign wrong woth being pro black if you've hit the books and can sustain yourself. It's jus tthat alot of the huslters and liars use it as an easy tool and you have to decipher who is genuine from who is not.