One of, if not THE dumbest saying is.......

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@nairdas youre working quite hard in this thread to convince everyone that you’re “different” and you just want the money so you don’t have to work and everything else in your life is just perfect.

And money is the only thing holding back your happiness.

And it sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself it’s true.

It’s a pattern with a lot of people. They’re young and maybe in HS they make $6 an hour. Man this sucks. If only they made $15 an hour they’d be good! They’re out of school and make $30,000 a year. Man this sucks. If only they made $50,000 a year they’d be good! They’re 35 years old and make $75,000 a year. Man this sucks. If only they made $100,000 a year they’d be good!

You think a person who makes $70,000 or $100,000 is really any happier than someone who makes $30,000?

Nobody here would argue that earning more money doesn’t alleviate the pressures of securing immediate needs like food/shelter/clothing.

But that’s not the same as being happy.

Or maybe you have some twisted definition of what happiness is.

Happiness, I don’t think, is the absence of pressure or responsibility. It’s much deeper than that.

If, as you say, everything else in your life is great except how much money you make, then you’re already happy. You probably just don’t even know it.
Only read the first line in your post and I'm only working hard because y'all keep questioning me. Like Stop. Don't try to psychoanalyze me or any of that. I'm a very simple person and all the problems I had that didn't evolve money I've solved already.

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I always hated the saying "money can't buy you happiness"

99% of my problems would be solved almost instantly with a billion dollars right now and that would make me very happy.

I thought it was established that nikkas who cant get money say this.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I don't have any enemies, at least none that I'm aware of. The fukk are y'all doing out there man :dahell:

I really, really hope this ain't how the women talk about all their "haters" to make it seem like they poppin

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
wishing jail on someone that didn’t commit a crime is some weak shyt tho

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bruh, you not hearing me. I don't want it to spend and splurge. I want it so I don't have to work anymore and never have to worry about anything financial. That would be a huge burden off my back and that alone would make me insanely happy. And I have friends to enjoy that money with so I won't end up alone either. It's nothing you can say that can convince me money won't bring me happiness.
And what if those friends die in a plane crash on the private jet you bought them? What if your mom dies? What if your closest person tries to set you up to be murdered for money? What if you stop working but your friends don't want to be on your time so you still lonely... What if you have depression?

These are the type of things that make people say money doesn't buy happiness.. Any idiots knows getting a lambo and feeding your kids will make you happier than a bum struggling to survive. But if your kids die and some dude working at mcdonald's has his, who's the happier person? Will an extra million make you happy about it?

Daps
Bruh, you not hearing me. I don't want it to spend and splurge. I want it so I don't have to work anymore and never have to worry about anything financial. That would be a huge burden off my back and that alone would make me insanely happy. And I have friends to enjoy that money with so I won't end up alone either. It's nothing you can say that can convince me money won't bring me happiness.
You keep talking about yourself as if you’re the absolute conclusion. There is an exception to almost every rule but fact is a lot of Rich people committed suicide and do dumb ish that lands them in jail/prison all the time, hooked on drugs in an attempt to feel good, etc.

If you need a set dollar amount that’s not even common to be happy you’re not doing something right and need to make adjustments