One of, if not THE dumbest saying is.......

Daps
Tbf I never said I was unhappy. You just assumed I was. I want to be rich so I don't have to work no more, but I'm not unhappy dummy. Now get on this ignore list. I'm tired of you.
Now dude saying he want to get rich so he don’t have to work no more when rich people have to work to maintain the wealth unless their fossils :dead: . It ain’t happening for you Breh you living in a fantasy land that don’t exist you don’t even have the right mental to have a chance at being rich:camby:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Hate hearing "only God can judge me."

Nah dude you took 20 mins in the restroom, came out and I didn't hear the sink run. I'm judging you :scust:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Now dude saying he want to get rich so he don’t have to work no more when rich people have to work to maintain the wealth unless their fossils :dead: . It ain’t happening for you Breh you living in a fantasy land that don’t exist you don’t even have the right mental to have a chance at being rich:camby:
No you don't... they usually like the work. Not out of need. They could easily invest and live the rest of their lives never working again

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To anyone that was going at me saying Money can't make me happy let me tell what I'm going through right now. My mom got cancer in November. but because she has Medicare instead or Medicaid they are trying the to kick her out the nursing home because they don't want to pay. The problem is her house that she owns isn't built for someone in a wheelchair and they're not gonna give her around the clock help! BUT IF I HAD A BILLION DOLLARS THIS WOULD BE A NON ISSUE. This is a problem that having a lot of money would solve which would make me VERY HAPPY. So now we probably gotta sell this nice ass home that she worked 40 years for because medicare are some bytches. Don't ever tell me money won't buy me happiness.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
And what if those friends die in a plane crash on the private jet you bought them? What if your mom dies? What if your closest person tries to set you up to be murdered for money? What if you stop working but your friends don't want to be on your time so you still lonely... What if you have depression?

These are the type of things that make people say money doesn't buy happiness.. Any idiots knows getting a lambo and feeding your kids will make you happier than a bum struggling to survive. But if your kids die and some dude working at mcdonald's has his, who's the happier person? Will an extra million make you happy about it?
Unless you a demon, no amount of money in the world would make you truly happy if your loved ones were to suddenly die :francis:

People idolize money too much and forget it's simply a tool that YOU use, not the other way around.