One of R. Kelly court accusers…. is a 17yr old … BOY

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
That 17 year old is Gay. At 17 year's old I'd be fighting R. Kelly gay ass.

What's crazy is 17 is legal in my state. It was this big tittie bytch on me hard. I didn't have to do no work to run through her.

I thought about smashing till this obviously fresh out of prison baby Mike Tyson looking mothafuqqa said I see you hollering at my baby mama.

I'm like:mjtf: lil mama didn't say she had kid's. He like oh yeah I got her pregnant last year when she was 16:dahell:

I'm like she 17:damn:

I ran on some:whoa:
Lil big bytch was mad:mindblown:
I had to get another thug bytch to punk her so she'd leave me alone on some:demonic:
Even though it'd be legal, I'm not trying to smash young ass baby d:what:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
This is how you know they don't have nothing. If R Kelly had been out here raping boys, yall don't think we would have heard about this long ago?

And I'm not saying he wasn't messing with underage women. But I am saying that it's evident all of this is being driven by that documentary and they don't have anything new on him.

He already got off scot free for the major piece of evidence anyone could possibly have on him (the tape).
you the homie but don't die on this hill. It's a thousand hills to die on....not this one breh.

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It always amazes me the lengths and mental hoops people will go to to defend celebrities on these things. I genuinely don't understand the impulse to defend someone you don't personally know at all, especially when there's literal video proof of their extreme deviancy.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
This is how you know they don't have nothing. If R Kelly had been out here raping boys, yall don't think we would have heard about this long ago?

And I'm not saying he wasn't messing with underage women. But I am saying that it's evident all of this is being driven by that documentary and they don't have anything new on him.

He already got off scot free for the major piece of evidence anyone could possibly have on him (the tape).

Yeah, breh. Like...it’s possible and I wouldn’t really be surprised because he’s a very talented degenerate, but I need some concrete proof regarding this one right here. Rumors and accusations aren’t enough.

They tried the same shyt with an innocent Michael.

Daps
you the homie but don't die on this hill. It's a thousand hills to die on....not this one breh.

See below. That's all im saying.

Yeah, breh. Like...it’s possible and I wouldn’t really be surprised because he’s a very talented degenerate, but I need some concrete proof regarding this one right here. Rumors and accusations aren’t enough.

They tried the same shyt with an innocent Michael.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

One of his ex girls called him gay years ago but that got swept under the rug.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Hold up, I aint even notice this earlier:skip:

Negged for this dumbass shyt:pacspit:

Those are black girls you're talking about :snoop: