One of R. Kelly court accusers…. is a 17yr old … BOY

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This just now getting out? We've known about all of this here for decades but never heard about boys.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
His ex-manager said on the documentary that Rob used to come into his hotel room and bend over naked on some:

giphy.gif

It’s plausible :yeshrug:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
:patrice:
Something's not right. I've seen R Kelly and Aaliyah's marriage certificate. I've seen the tape that came out in 2002 that should've been an open and shut case.

But this seems Sus. How are you gonna wait 17 years, when the time you could have got him was after the tape went out? This seems staged.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
This is ignorant as fukk. You never heard of John Wayne Gacy? He raped and killed dozens of teenage boys and young men, and most of the ones who survived never reported it to police. It wasn't like he was getting boys from some gay club, he was raping guys who answered work ads. And John Wayne Gacy wasn't even a famous star figure with charisma and leverage and power like R. Kelly, he was just some ugly antisocial creep.

The narrative of "if they let it happen and/or didn't report it, they must be complicit" is a full-on lie.

When people didn't report their rapists... (NSFL)

not caping for r Kelly, but to be fair, Gacy was a very large man who would either violently knock out his victims or use chloroform to rape them. These allegations from these young men towards Kelly are totally different

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
So thats why R Kelly had these male rappers dancing around like his video hoes :dame:

I thought this was some fakkit shyt at the time :scust:puff in the background ready to pounce :huhldup:

index.jpg