Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I didn't assume; I never said who I had on ignore. I'm not delusional enough to think anyone would care. When was I discussing ignore lists when YOU said I took you off ignore?:gucci:YOU brought that shyt up:gucci: Why would I know how to find out who I have on ignore? That would defeat the purpose of ignoring them.

The criticism about the universe isn't flimsy when the people nitpicking are nitpicking about things that are based on the source material. If nitpicking on the source material is unjustified than it's unjustified when people complain that Superman isn't the beacon of hope/boy scout he is in the comics. When nikkas complain that Batman is "killing" in BvsS you should be the first one there defending it since such faithfulness to the comics is ridiculous in your opinion. You should be the first one telling these geeks to shut the fukk up when it comes to them complaining that Dark Phoenix wasn't done right, or that they hate this version of the Fantastic Four. After all, that criticism about the universe is flimsy because this is how they want the cinematic universe to be:ohhh:
It is because they aren't doing the same for marvels counterpart. I have no problem with changes. I actually embrace them. The movies shouldn't be exactly like the comic. Which is why the mandarin stuff is stupid. They should have the room to do what they want with their universe. If it's poorly done (emo superman, riddler lex luthor) it should be shytted on. And when done well (ass kicking batman) it should be praised. I'm just looking for consistency. And from a certain segment of posters, there is none.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
yep. that scene in the last captain america where they have the big fight at the airport, every character had some lame ass joke to make while they are all "fighting for their lives"
how many lame jokes were made about spider man just within that one fight? like 4-5? shyt is just corny as hell having these fukking jokes in the middle of an intense fight scene
but they weren't fighting for their lives... they even said the plan was to hold back... they was just out there bullshytting

but i do agree overall.. that disney humor is campy and bland as fukk