One thing I don't like about the Marvel movies is the lame humor

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Not even gonna go down the long rabbit whole of posting vids from Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and Legends and Green Lantern

And oh yea

So many cringeworthy moments in this movie and mostly from Will

You "Jokers must be crazy":palm:

What, we some kinda... Suicide Squad?:dry:

Jokes aint bad the whole FF series is based off stunts and jokes:yeshrug:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That whole thing in Age of Ultron about Stark or Cap saying the word "shyt" or whatever :hhh:

Ultron telling jokes when he's supposed to be a killing machine :hhh:

Black Widow and Hawkeye joking around during the play fight at the airport :hhh:

An over-the-top cliche swagless nerd Stark fan boy turning into a fake Mandarin and then that "Mandarin" literally taking a shyt on screen :gucci:

Ronan looking like a three stooges character at the end of Guardians :dahell:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
You're telling me "Underoos!" isn't the pinnacle of filmmaking?:gucci:

But seriously, I've long stopped griping about the over done humor. It's Disney, breh:yeshrug:We're not gonna get the more mature storylines we've gotten in the comics with these same characters. These movies are for kids first, everyone else second.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
And these weirdo 20 and 30-something year old men who laugh uncontrollably in a theater 90% full with toddlers. :hhh:

I took my nephew to Age of Ultron and he was like " :gucci: where's the violence??"
There are legit funny moments in the Marvel movies. I still chuckle when Tony Stark snitches on the dude playing Galaga in Avengers, but I've never been on some :dead: shyt like I was at times in Deadpool. Ironically, I've felt that the Disney Star Wars movies have made good use of humor without overdoing it. K-2SO had me dying in Rogue One:pachaha: