Opinion of Jameis Winston suing racist CAC woman for $7mill. Falsely accused him of rape.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
8bIpnDK.gif

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
drunk hooking up w/ cac hoes is the dumbest thing a college aged black man ESPECIALLY a major D1 player should do :patrice:

I've seen too many cac's that were funny style when it came to race turn into bbc lovers when that liquor got into them :pachaha:

I was :whoa: x 10000

now the white hoes that openly fukk w/ brothas 24/7/365 good in my book :smugdraper: ....but on them PWI campuses a lot of them white supremacist hoes let that bbc fetish loose when they're drunk :heh:

quite interesting tbh :lupe:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow so she tried filing charges but the police found serious issues with her story and refused to file any charges against Winston

Then she tried getting the Uni to expel him and they also found too many discrepancies to take action against Winston

yet somehow this bytch was STILL able to get 950 grand from FSU? :what:
hope he takes every last cent :banderas: i was disgusted with that. straight taxpayer money :scusthov:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kinda dumb logic is this ...p*ssy is p*ssy and thots are thots

If you turning down p*ssy based on skin color Imma have to strongly question your man hood cause we don't do that in Harlem:dame:

Why is that? I wouldnt put my dikk in any woman that I don't want to have a baby by condom or not, and I know I wouldn't want a baby by a cac :scust: