Our Prison Population Is Getting Older and Older

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
If you killed, raped,severely hurt people you gotta do ya time big fella.:manny:

I agree punishment has to be handed down.

Slavery is not an option for punishment and these people are still human. We have to do these things humanly. The conditions people are placed in, in these slavery camps are not human. It's not human because the dominate society does not see black people as human. Understand that please.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Be a man and do your own research.

I'm not giving you no list ok.

I'm speading the word... you complaining.

I'm not replying back to you so bye.
Real men do research for a Coli thread ... right?:mjlol: Cornball :camby:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
fukk that. Let the prison industrial complex burn and fail

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

Nobody going to end 21st century slavery but us. Everybody else it seems wants to pretend it does not excist.
It will be ended by those who know it exists and exposes it for what it really is.

I'm not sure I answered your question though.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Many elderly inmates nevertheless face massive legal and bureaucratic barriers in applying for compassionate release. Often so-called “truth in sentencing” laws exclude people with certain convictions, like sexual offenses or capital murder, from compassionate release.
I feel no pity for murderers and sex offenders(especially pedo's) :francis:let them rot...
...and if they don't get the medical care they need,:hubie: I ain't mad.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I feel no pity for murderers and sex offenders(especially pedo's) :francis:let them rot...
...and if they don't get the medical care they need,:hubie: I ain't mad.

Like I said I have no issues punishing people. It has to be done humanly.

Everybody does straight to the pedo shyt when it comes to talking about ending Slavery. When we end Slavery we will find ways to punish pedos and murders and keep them away in a humane way.

It has to end because the dominate society is not cable of handing out fair punishments. They are not cable of justice. They are not capable of seeing black people as humans. They get off on dehumanizing us. They think slavery is a perfect punishment for us. It's not. Its not fit for anyone.

Once again we have to look at this history of how these prisons were started. They were not looking for no pedos or murders to fill the cells and do slave work. They specifically choose Black people.

People that keep harping on murders and pedos are not looking at this historical facts. You think the system is fair because murders and pedos get locked up....(A lot of white pedos, murderers, and rapist don't get locked up and people are trying to change the laws so they don't but I don't see you talking about that at all...)

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Like I said I have no issues punishing people. It has to be done humanly.

Everybody does straight to the pedo shyt when it comes to talking about ending Slavery. When we end Slavery we will find ways to punish pedos and murders and keep them away in a humane way.
I dont think we are talking about drug convictions here. The article specifically states:
laws exclude people with certain convictions, like sexual offenses or capital murder, from compassionate release.
Its not really a jump to pedos, but more of a fact that sex offenders and murderers are getting old and being forced to serve their time.
The main bottleneck isn’t the individual criteria but the harsh “truth in sentencing” provisions that preempt parole for many felony categories involving more severe convictions, including murder and some drug offenses.
You'd have to look at these specific drug offenses, and find them palpable to justify sympathy for these degenerates.
I say fukk em...:manny: regardless of race. If you're a sex offender/murderer :camby:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I dont think we are talking about drug convictions here. The article specifically states:

Its not really a jump to pedos, but more of a fact that sex offenders and murderers are getting old and being forced to serve their time.

You'd have to look at these specific drug offenses, and find them palpable to justify sympathy for these degenerates.
I say fukk em...:manny: regardless of race. If you're a sex offender/murderer :camby:

This is a great example how the dominate society have groomed people into agreeing with their forms of punishment and justice.

I fully reject their idea of what punishment and justice is. These people don't want justice because they would be the ones getting punished for once.

You are exactly what they want you to be.