Our Prison Population Is Getting Older and Older

Anhur

All Star
Daps
All non-violent prisoners should be released. Like all the people that were incarcerated because of the drug war which is still ongoing for some reason.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
How do you think sex offenders and murderers should be punished?:dwillhuh:

Humanly.

You see the world though the eyes of your oppressor which is why you have no issue with their system of enslavement and injustice. Stupid ass points about murders and sex offenders short sited a$$hole.

Plenty of examples how to punish humanly without enslavement. Your head too far up Amerikkkas a$$hole to see any other way.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Humanly.

You see the world though the eyes of your oppressor which is why you have no issue with their system of enslavement and injustice. Stupid ass points about murders and sex offenders short sited a$$hole.

Plenty of examples how to punish humanly without enslavement. Your head too far up Amerikkkas a$$hole to see any other way.
I think sex offenders should be executed, you think they should be treated humanely :manny:
We will just have to agree to disagree

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I think sex offenders should be executed, you think they should be treated humanely :manny:
We will just have to agree to disagree

Your argument is bullshyt you fukking wannabe white supremacist.

You love them so fukking much you bootlick.

And what happens when they lie like they always do and say black people are more likely to be sex offenders? You get falsely accused you OK with getting executed huh?

You are bullshyt incarnate.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Your argument is bullshyt you fukking wannabe white supremacist.

You love them so fukking much you bootlick.

And what happens when they lie like they always do and say black people are more likely to be sex offenders? You get falsely accused you OK with getting executed huh?

You are bullshyt incarnate.
Disliking pedo's is white supremacy now? :wtf:
My argument is if they are sex offenders and/or murderers... fukk em, they can rot.
I stand by it.
:manny:

Not sure exactly what part of that argument you disagree with, but obviously harsh treatment for pedos has angered you and caused you to begin name calling:patrice:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Disliking pedo's is white supremacy now? :wtf:
My argument is if they are sex offenders and/or murderers... fukk em, they can rot.
I stand by it.
:manny:

Not sure exactly what part of that argument you disagree with, but obviously harsh treatment for pedos has angered you and caused you to begin name calling:patrice:

You a troll.
Answered none of my questions...
Troll.