Overrated Cracker Mahomes Super Bowl Meltdown Appreciation Thread...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MetallicKindheartedHamadryas-max-1mb.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:laff:

People dapped this

:mjlol:
Buddy is a Herbert Diehard. You know how fans of other AFC quarterbacks be. :mjlol:

The Burrow, Allen, Herbert choir is in shambles more than eagles fans are. Same with Brady brigade. :mjlol:

They’ve been trying to find the Mahomes rival for the last couple years. Trying to crown the QB who could take his throne. :mjlol:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Buddy is a Herbert Diehard. You know how fans of other AFC quarterbacks be. :mjlol:

The Burrow, Allen, Herbert choir is in shambles more than eagles fans are. Same with Brady brigade. :mjlol:

They’ve been trying to find the Mahomes rival for the last couple years. Trying to crown the QB who could take his throne. :mjlol:

You way off base with this...at least for me.

Im in shambles? Yeah, as a Dallas fan. Not because of Mahomes winning in the AFC. All the young QBs I generally like.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Queefs nation make me laugh cause it’s so childish 😂

But all of these threads are aging terribly

Bruh this thread can't "age" terribly, it was about one game 😂. It wasn't a prediction of every Super Bowl to come...

Take Bron over MJ and Watson over Mahomes brehs

I'm right on Bron over MJ 🤣...

I was right on Watson over Mahomes three years ago. Watson derailed his own career and let me down in the process so now that take is wrong, it is what it is. It was fair at the time...

Bruh got called a cracker and a honkey, that’s pure uncut hate :pachaha:

You just said recently you weren't rooting for a "black" quarterback who has a white spouse and offspring and put "black" in quotations like that too, was that uncut hate? 🤣 🤣

IpLRXhk.png
You got a decade+ of this murk

Bruh, ideologies evolve with new information in every facet of life all the time. I don't dislike homie, I'm not a Chiefs fan and he isn't one of my favorite players but I like watching him play, and he's one of the greatest quarterbacks ever. Him winning doesn't hurt me 😆...

@murksiderock

Your opinion deserves all of the derision and jokes being served your way and I'm just here to pile on.

fa2.gif

Nothing personal whatsoever. This is just Coliseum business :youngsabo:

I don't take it personal fam, it is what it is!