Overrated Cracker Mahomes Super Bowl Meltdown Appreciation Thread...

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
What drives ppl to create these kind of thread titles??? My word...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Don't worry brhe you will be correct in the future cuh
I've always been right, I never said he was ass 🤣 but he was anointed as the greatest QB ever from his '18 season instantly, people instantly saying "he's tge best player I've ever seen at that position"...

Ignoring the fact that there's a line of quarterbacks before him who the exact same thing was said about. And there'll be another after him...

He's in Y7, 2x champ, 2x MVP, and bro? He's still not the greatest talent I've ever seen at the position. Brady was obviously the GOAT but eye test, the most talented, controlled, dominant QB I saw was Peyton Manning. If Mahomes passes that to me, I'll have no issue saying it...

I don't think his game is as dominant as what I saw from Manning for 15 years. Now we all know Playoff Manning was a different things and Mahomes certainly has an edge there but Mahomes isn't without his own chokes himself (SB vs Tampa; AFCCG loss to Cincy, that 2nd half he was fukking terrible)...

I was always right about dude and I highlighted the flaws in his game many times on here over the years 🤣...