Overweight passport breh marries his Paag queen

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
cmpunk-what.gif
I know right. For 50 a month, I'll just take maid/housekeeper. No need to fukk, I'd be happy as hell.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They're more Hispanic than Asian. A lot of them look Mexican/South American.

Cool people, IMO.​
Filipinos are NOT "more" Hispanic than Asian. They are just Asian specifically Southeast Asian.

Also, no such thing as "looking Mexican/South American".

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Filipinos are NOT "more" Hispanic than Asian. They are just Asian specifically Southeast Asian.

Also, no such thing as "looking Mexican/South American".
I was stationed in Cali, near Anaheim. Hard to differentiate them from Mexicans at times because they looked very similar to most of us. It wasn't until they started speaking that their ethnicity became apparent. Also, their names were primarily Hispanic, not Asian/Tagalog.

There's also the fact that Spain ruled them for 300 years. So, yeah, they are more Hispanic than Asian.​

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I was stationed in Cali, near Anaheim. Hard to differentiate them from Mexicans at times because they looked very similar to most of us. It wasn't until they started speaking that their ethnicity became apparent. Also, their names were primarily Hispanic, not Asian/Tagalog.

There's also the fact that Spain ruled them for 300 years. So, yeah, they are more Hispanic than Asian.​
Do Filipinos have some similarities to some Hispanics? Yes. But they are not "more" Hispanic than Asian (even with Spanish colonization).

Indonesia was colonized by the Dutch but that doesn't mean that Indonesians are "more Dutch/European" than Asian. That would be ridiculous.