Overweight passport breh marries his Paag queen

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Look at the house where her family of 10+ live. This is very scumbag and predatory behavior imo. She’s basically going to be his personal pet because the fam needs money sent back. He going to be suicidal when she gets her papers situated and leaves breh when she setup nice
So many of the world's problems boil down to people refusing to accept how complicated it actually is.

If I just stay away from X race my life will be smooth and problem free.

If I just stay away from people from X country my life will be smooth and problem free.

It doesn't work that way. You put all your eggs in one basket and have no where to go when shyt don't work out. Is there a lot of garbage here? Absolutely. Does that mean the grass is greener somewhere else? Absolutely not.

She could end up finessing him and crushing his mind and life more than any American woman did, or not. He's taking a gamble and I hope he recognizes that.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Do Filipinos have some similarities to some Hispanics? Yes. But they are not "more" Hispanic than Asian (even with Spanish colonization).

Indonesia was colonized by the Dutch but that doesn't mean that Indonesians are "more Dutch/European" than Asian. That would be ridiculous.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do Filipinos have some similarities to some Hispanics? Yes. But they are not "more" Hispanic than Asian (even with Spanish colonization).

Indonesia was colonized by the Dutch but that doesn't mean that Indonesians are "more Dutch/European" than Asian. That would be ridiculous.

I think they are heavily mixed... like asian and hispanic intermixed into one group... colonization and miscegenation. :ld: I mean this is just me but any phillipino I've met looked mixed asf...:manny:

Superstar
Daps
They're more Hispanic than Asian. A lot of them look Mexican/South American.

Cool people, IMO.​
"The Genographic Project", based on genetic testings of 80,000 Filipino people by the National Geographic in 2008–2009, found that the average Filipino's genes are around 53% Southeast Asia and Oceania, 36% East Asian, 5% Southern European, 3% South Asian and 2% Native American.[1]

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think they are heavily mixed... like asian and hispanic intermixed into one group... colonization and miscegenation. :ld: I mean this is just me but any phillipino I've met looked mixed asf...:manny:
They aren't, at all. They are Southeast Asian just like the rest of the ASEAN group(Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.).

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Nah, very few Filipinos are mixed. Look a few posts above.

That's just how Filipinos look. Filipinos are Southeast Asians. Southeast Asians aren't the same as East Asians.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many of the world's problems boil down to people refusing to accept how complicated it actually is.

If I just stay away from X race my life will be smooth and problem free.

If I just stay away from people from X country my life will be smooth and problem free.

It doesn't work that way. You put all your eggs in one basket and have no where to go when shyt don't work out. Is there a lot of garbage here? Absolutely. Does that mean the grass is greener somewhere else? Absolutely not.

She could end up finessing him and crushing his mind and life more than any American woman did, or not. He's taking a gamble and I hope he recognizes that.
He doesn't make enough to get regular women to do a long con with marriage on him. But a girl from a third world country where $100 is like a $1000 best believe the risk he taking is exponentially higher than marrying an average American girl.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
"The Genographic Project", based on genetic testings of 80,000 Filipino people by the National Geographic in 2008–2009, found that the average Filipino's genes are around 53% Southeast Asia and Oceania, 36% East Asian, 5% Southern European, 3% South Asian and 2% Native American.[1]
Genes don't mean anything regarding culture/language/traditions, etc.....which is what 'more Hispanic' entails. At least that's what I intended it to mean....

The United States undertook an expedited process of undoing the Hispanization of the Philippines to make way for its Americanization of the islands. Despite this, the fact remains that the cultural DNA of the Philippines is Hispanic, making many aspects of the Filipino experience Hispanic and the experience itself Hispanic. The father of modern Philippines, José Rizal, wrote all his foundational works in Spanish. We tell time in Spanish. 80% of Filipinos are Catholic. The holiday known in the Philippines as Undas is a carbon copy of Dia de Muertos in Mexico and other Latino countries. Cebuano, also known as Bisaya and the native language of my family, contains thousands of Spanish words. However, the beauty of our culture is not derived from our colonization, but how we rose out of it. Distinctly Filipino music and dance styles such as Cariñosa, featuring dancers in brightly colored, flowing dresses called Maria Claras, bears a striking resemblance to jarabe tapatío of Mexico. Traditional Hispanic family values, including respect for elders, close family ties, and pride of the home country, are powerfully evident in many Filipino families.

So, when I state that it was difficult for us to tell them apart, there's more than sufficient reason why.​

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
This video doesn't change anything. Filipinos are Asians with some Hispanic influence. But still ASIAN.

These guys sources: feels and trust me bro

Just because they don’t represent what you think an Asian is supposed to look like doesn’t mean they aren’t Asian. Asians are diverse groups of people just like Africans.

Bozo really said genes don’t matter :mjlol: