PAAG Loses Her Leg After Getting Caught in an Airport Travelator ***WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT***

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Man this is why I always jump off at the top and bottom. Don't care how foolish I look
tumblr_mj37de8I9k1rmq08io1_500.gif

Headass

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Don't know if it was the case here but outside of Japan and maybe Korea these Asian countries don't have the same safety standards America and Europe do. There's a lot of corner cutting in the construction so shyt like this happens all the time in China. There was the famous story years back where a woman was engulfed whole by the escalator:

:damn:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Yikes. Nah I always look at the part we get off and time it to get off one foot at a time.

That has to be bad quality parts or machinery to even get that far. A part of a foot maybe but a whole leg? that's insane

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yikes. Nah I always look at the part we get off and time it to get off one foot at a time.

That has to be bad quality parts or machinery to even get that far. A part of a foot maybe but a whole leg? that's insane
Had to have been a gap like hole that the left leg fell in and kept moving forward until its movement was obstructed.

Like you said...A toe or partial foot yes...but an entire leg up to the mid femur is crazy.