PAAG Loses Her Leg After Getting Caught in an Airport Travelator ***WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT***

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'd rather break my leg jumping off than getting chewed up by one of those death machines
I don't get freaked out by much, but I saw a video of a man get casually collapsed as he tried to casually step off an elevator.

Elevator door was open, other folks got off, he started to walk, and the Elevator said "going down" with the doors open. Folded him up like he was doing toe touches. Elevator didn't even fall, it was going normal speed.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I don't get freaked out by much, but I saw a video of a man get casually collapsed as he tried to casually step off an elevator.

Elevator door was open, other folks got off, he started to walk, and the Elevator said "going down" with the doors open. Folded him up like he was doing toe touches. Elevator didn't even fall, it was going normal speed.
:huhldup::damn:

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz

I remember that vid......not something you forget. I make sure to haul ass off an elevator ever since.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This could be anyone, we arent any more smart or better than people like this.

Weirdo poster blaming her cause she's Asian is crazy. You stand next to an escalator and watch, at least 1 in 10 people aren't paying attention at the end. It could be anyone.