'Pac is a liar, Biggie setting him up is a lie' - DJ Clark Kent

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Fam...imagine it’s you in the situation tho, and you see footage of them two nikkas together standing outside the studio you just got shot in.....them two nikkas, together, whispering to one another....mtv caught that footage breh.....Pac had to of caught it too.....Pac ain’t dumb and came to the same conclusion any NIKKA would, friend of my enemy is my enemy

Pac heard from E Money Bags in person when he was locked up that neither of them had anything to do with the Quad. By then Pac had already did that interview saying what he said about Stretch & others. Pac might’ve had suspicions early on about Big & Puff but that shyt was cleared up by the time he started & kept pushing the lie

mindgawn

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Pac blame Big b4 or after the Vibe article shytting on him denouncing Thug Life? I think all Pac said before that was he would Expect more from the King of New York. Not sure though

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
Long story short

Tupac was hard headed and never wanted to take advice about the street shyt... end of story

if nikkas like Mike Tyson who knew Jimmy and Haitian tell u to stopped fukking with them nikkas you should have listen...nope and he ended up shot

he comes here to LA and I remember clear and day talking about he want to get all the crips and bloods together, me and the homies laugh and said get the fukk outta here.... these LA streets blue and red nikkas wasn’t trying to hear that shyt in 95/96,, drug money was still coming in and nikkas was trying to eat...

even tho he was loyal , u not from LA and the streets don’t care u the biggest rap star in the world and u run and get MOB tatted on you, nikka u just crossed the line among other sets with that shyt... and unfortunately he paid for it by attacking a real shooter in Orlando

RIP to Pac, but being hard headed and thinking you know everything without listening to others cost u your life

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Long story short

Tupac was hard headed and never wanted to take advice about the street shyt... end of story

if nikkas like Mike Tyson who knew Jimmy and Haitian tell u to stopped fukking with them nikkas you should have listen...nope and he ended up shot

he comes here to LA and I remember clear and day talking about he want to get all the crips and bloods together, me and the homies laugh and said get the fukk outta here.... these LA streets blue and red nikkas wasn’t trying to hear that shyt in 95/96,, drug money was still coming in and nikkas was trying to eat...

even tho he was loyal , u not from LA and the streets don’t care u the biggest rap star in the world and u run and get MOB tatted on you, nikka u just crossed the line among other sets with that shyt... and unfortunately he paid for it by attacking a real shooter in Orlando

RIP to Pac, but being hard headed and thinking you know everything without listening to others cost u your life
This ..... even I heard Timmy ru say he agreed with what wack 100 said “only the part where wack said pac was always on the wrong end ov the gun” part ..... n Timmy ru has a lot ov love for pac from the interviews I seen ......

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Pac heard from E Money Bags in person when he was locked up that neither of them had anything to do with the Quad. By then Pac had already did that interview saying what he said about Stretch & others. Pac might’ve had suspicions early on about Big & Puff but that shyt was cleared up by the time he started & kept pushing the lie
But is E money bags word enough....I doubt it .....then the whole crip shyt puffy was doin low key behind the scenes...I think at a point nothing became believable to Pac, even himself....but a part of him didn’t think it was a lie....and I can understand why.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Pac was throwing the middle finger to them nikkas on the stretcher. He didn't have to see it on MTV. He was telling them nikkas they was in on it when he got off the elevator.
I always thought that finger was to the NYPD but if he seen them nikkas no doubt it was to them

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
But is E money bags word enough....I doubt it .....then the whole crip shyt puffy was doin low key behind the scenes...I think at a point nothing became believable to Pac, even himself....but a part of him didn’t think it was a lie....and I can understand why.

Most definitely. From all the things said about him he was a solid street dude that Pac & many others respected

Puff's issues were with Suge not Pac & the hiring of SSC's was in response to Suge having Bloods (and it was stupid of Puff doing that)

Pac found out & knew the truth early on bro; before there was a major issue. Too many credible people have come forward with more info about the situation

This whole vid is a great listen but I time stamped it for you so you'll hear about the Quad situation & Pac knowing who was behind the robbery:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Look at all of these people making excuses for Biggie :mjlol:

Pac handled his business like a general meanwhile we have nikkas in this thread talking about “bubububub why did Pac do this and that, that isn’t fair to Biggie :mjcry:

:pachaha:goat

End of the day Biggie and his team shouldn’t have treated LA like a victory lap, that’s not how nikkas get down there

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this is not a matter of opinion like Jay vs Nas

how is there even another side to this argument

2pac accused Puff & Big for shyt that was out of their hands. This false accusation got Big Killed.
LMAO
Puffy and Biggie getting close to south side got them killed. Biggie was killed by Blood not by some panthers getting revenge for PACs NY shooting :mjlol:
Even Biggies mom knew her son wasn’t as innocent as you Stanley’s are trying to make him out to be :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Pac knew who set him up bro. It might not have been right away but shortly after things popped off Jimmy Henchman called Stretch & Maj’s mother house telling them the deal & if they (the Young Guns) were ready for war they’d need bread.
Why Biggie ignore his calls? This is all before the FIRST Vibe interview. Pac was tryna reach out to get answers. Biggie dubbed him and wasn’t even willing to have a man to man convo. Y’all nikkas like ignoring key facts like this. nikkas is just saying Biggie played a part in adding fuel to the fire. And guess what? He aint REALLY get at Biggie until after that Vibe interview with Puff. And then Biggie n them clowning him making like he was crazy to Fab Five Freddy. THEN after that hoppin on the radio and gettin DPG’s trailer shot at. nikkas leave all of this shyt out when speaking on this situation. Pac was wrong in some of the shyt he did. But Biggie played his part too.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Did Pac blame Big b4 or after the Vibe article shytting on him denouncing Thug Life? I think all Pac said before that was he would Expect more from the King of New York. Not sure though
Pac didn’t blame Biggie for shyt in that Vibe interview. The shyt is out there and it’s something else nikkas keep on LYING about to defend Biggie.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Son E Money Bags said what he said. But BIGGIE HIMSELF was IGNORING PAC’s calls. When Pac tried to reach out to him.