'Pac is a liar, Biggie setting him up is a lie' - DJ Clark Kent

BEN23

All Star
Daps
Y’all it don’t makes sense speaking or debating with these deranged pac fans on here. Don’t even know hip hop history.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Y’all it don’t makes sense speaking or debating with these deranged pac fans on here. Don’t even know hip hop history.
How Pac fans deranged yet it's Biggie fans that keep bringing this shyt up crying bout what Pac said? Pac fans are living happily through his message and music and embodying his vision. Biggie folk still doing bitter ass interviews 24 years later.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
How Pac fans deranged yet it's Biggie fans that keep bringing this shyt up crying bout what Pac said? Pac fans are living happily through his message and music and embodying his vision. Biggie folk still doing bitter ass interviews 24 years later.

you prove my point. I am a fan of both. I have nothing else to say or respond.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
What does it matter if Pac knew big didn’t have anything to do with it?

go after the dudes who shot and robbed u

why attack biggie
This ... he mentioned henchman 1 x maybe 2x at best the whole time .....vs him talking about biggie maybe 100 X ..... he knew henchman back then wasn’t to be played with that’s 1 reason he signed to deathrow so suge n them could hold him down ..... pac still didn’t have his money right for a war on deathrow payin other artists child
Support lol ..... that’s what frustrated pac the most he knew who did it but couldn’t do shyt about it so he had to lash out at everyone...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This ... he mentioned henchman 1 x maybe 2x at best the whole time .....vs him talking about biggie maybe 100 X ..... he knew henchman back then wasn’t to be played with that’s 1 reason he signed to deathrow so suge n them could hold him down ..... pac still didn’t have his money right for a war on deathrow payin other artists child
Support lol ..... that’s what frustrated pac the most he knew who did it but couldn’t do shyt about it so he had to lash out at everyone...
How many non-celebrities have Pac ever dissed on wax? If he was worried about them not being played with he never would've said their names...we only know about them because of Against All Odds which wouldn't exist if he was shook of them :therethere:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Son E Money Bags said what he said. But BIGGIE HIMSELF was IGNORING PAC’s calls. When Pac tried to reach out to him.
Exactly, bad boy wasn’t trying to help at all....

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He knew...but he also knew that puffy was cool wit jimmy, the two were together at the studio that night and that ain’t NO COINCIDENCE....and puffy in on it, biggie knew too in pacs mind. Remember Pac wanted biggie to leave bad boy and join him wit the thug life movement....Pac was tryin to steal big and I’m sure big played like it was possible at times....big felt too raw for puff RNB ways sometimes.....so when big didn’t tell Pac it was jimmy or puff or even elude to anybody it let Pac know the side Big was ridin on....and the rest is history. Puff allowed Pac set up, biggie likely didn’t know....but his dropping who shot ya and bein associated was enough
100% and if you go back and listen to the Sway interview, Pac tells you exactly why he was pissed at biggie..after warning him a week prior about something being up..he then got shot a week later..he figures biggie must know something otherwise why warn him? it all apparently comes together in his mind when biggie stops returning his calls, releases who shot ya and then they all shyt on him to fab 5 freddy..anybody would be mad especially after everything you did to help this dude come up for this cat to then act like he dont know you after warning you a week earlier nikkas was plotting? Biggie knew..

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why Biggie ignore his calls? This is all before the FIRST Vibe interview. Pac was tryna reach out to get answers. Biggie dubbed him and wasn’t even willing to have a man to man convo. Y’all nikkas like ignoring key facts like this. nikkas is just saying Biggie played a part in adding fuel to the fire. And guess what? He aint REALLY get at Biggie until after that Vibe interview with Puff. And then Biggie n them clowning him making like he was crazy to Fab Five Freddy. THEN after that hoppin on the radio and gettin DPG’s trailer shot at. nikkas leave all of this shyt out when speaking on this situation. Pac was wrong in some of the shyt he did. But Biggie played his part too.

I don’t know bro. Maybe he didn’t have any bread to give him or to bail him out & was ashamed. But he must’ve had some kind of reason. I’m gonna speculate (been thinking about this for a min) and you might not like or agree with it but I’m going off the things we heard & know.

When Pac got shot Big had no problems with going to see him at the hospital & even returned his hammer to him with Cease. Fast forward a little & Pac goes to jail & Big’s not returning his calls or doesn’t seem like he’s fukin with him. Somewhere in between something happened. My guess? Little Shawn was right in saying Big got robbed for warning Pac & Pac going back & telling nikkas what Big said. Big gets robbed & stops fukin with him. This is something Big or his team can’t/won’t speak on because of the repercussions.

Most Pac fans won’t agree but to me it makes the most sense of what we know about the situation