Paid and Full: The Official 2019 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Before I go to bed I want to re-iterate that

Dak is a fukkin bum. I tried to like this guy but I just cant. That was a bad defense he faced and he looked complete ass.

He lo-key didnt look great against the Dolphins either.

Green Bay is wayyyy better in the secondary and at linebacker. He will have trouble next week also :mjcry:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This DLaw contract will be an albatross on our cap situation

Just as Crawford and Lee's deals were coming up, we're bout to be giving up $20mil a year to a guy who might get 8 sacks a season and rarely draw doubles moving forward

I hope it's just his shoulder, but idk. Lot of us weren't believers after his first 3 inconsistent years and wanted him to play out the 4th and earn his money. He did. But I don't think he earned Donald/Mack/Von/Bosa money. That's what we gave him. And I hate to say that he's already peaked, but I think he may have already peaked

And this isn't just a reaction to this game. Dude been invisible for quite some time

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
No proof but I think Garrett pulled rank and went for a conservative offensive gameplan. It makes no sense that we have a team keying on our rushing attack and we don't use play action off that. We were killing it offensively and in a blink all that momentum feels gone:francis:
You don’t need proof. It’s in the pudding. His fingerprints is all over this. This may look like last years saints game . But this game really reminded me of the Texans game. Coached on the road in prime time. Was conservative, no creativity, dull gameplan, and more. He was killed that game by the media and he’s lucky this is the first loss this year otherwise he would be killed again tonight.

Bad or mediocre coaches don’t win Super Bowls. Sorry. Garrett was never one of the best at his profession whether it be an offensive coordinator or a head coach. There is a chart floating around how coaches usually have their teams in conference title games within 3 or 4 years on the job. If you haven’t reached the title game after 4 years, the chances of you going are small. This is year 9 of this Garrett nightmare and it needs(needed) to be the last.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This DLaw contract will be an albatross on our cap situation

Just as Crawford and Lee's deals were coming up, we're bout to be giving up $20mil a year to a guy who might get 8 sacks a season and rarely draw doubles moving forward

I hope it's just his shoulder, but idk. Lot of us weren't believers after his first 3 inconsistent years and wanted him to play out the 4th and earn his money. He did. But I don't think he earned Donald/Mack/Von/Bosa money. That's what we gave him. And I hate to say that he's already peaked, but I think he may have already peaked

And this isn't just a reaction to this game. Dude been invisible for quite some time

Agreed! I've been saying Gregory outplayed DLAW the 2nd half of last season. We need Gregory back, badly. him and Quinn can wreck havoc on the edges. Also, we need to hit Quinn's agent up, and see if we can work out an extension before he becomes a free agent at the end of the season.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Before I go to bed I want to re-iterate that

Dak is a fukkin bum. I tried to like this guy but I just cant. That was a bad defense he faced and he looked complete ass.

He lo-key didnt look great against the Dolphins either.

Green Bay is wayyyy better in the secondary and at linebacker. He will have trouble next week also :mjcry:

Nah breh,our LBs trash. If we cant get pressure, that short middle pass/slant will eat us alive.

Our secondary is beastly though. No one has thrown over 230 yards vs us yet. But yall gonna dominate our Dline because we have no one up front who can clog up the run except Kenny Clark.

Like i said, only way we winning is if Rodgers shows up.