Paid and Full: The Official 2019 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly that MRI was more than precautionary last week for Cooper because he lacked explosiveness in his route running. Even though I thought the pass interference calls were Ricky tack I knew something was up once I seen them called. Amari a soldier for playing through that injury but I wish we knew more about it. Where was Devin Smith and pollard last night.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Clearly that MRI was more than precautionary last week for Cooper because he lacked explosiveness in his route running. Even though I thought the pass interference calls were Ricky tack I knew something was up once I seen them called. Amari a soldier for playing through that injury but I wish we knew more about it. Where was Devin Smith and pollard last night.

no Pollard was very puzzling...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That defensive line is looking real suspect :mjpls:

They suck when it comes to recognizing screens. D Law's contract looks like a mistake. His production is that of a back up. :scusthov:

The Saint's didn't really do anything on offense, yet the D couldn't come off the field. The offense had zero margin for error, and they had 2.

Dallas was never gonna go undefeated and the Saints are a quality.

And the offensive line, run blocking is looking suspect as hell :mjpls:

Dare I say this team has become a finesse offense :patrice:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And call me crazy, but I think the secondary at times doesn't turn around to look for the ball is because

1. They don't expect the pass rush to force the QB to get rid of the ball sooner.
2. See No. 1.

What ended up happening last night, is the secondary eventually had to play zone because even when they played perfect coverage one on one, the defensive line would take themselves out of the play allowing the QB to escape.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just thinking about it....did we run one screen last night? Did we try to move the o-line at all yesterday? And why was Cobb running those Beasley ass short routes when he’s been doing deeper routes the first 3 games? This has Garrett fukk ass written all over this

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
nah he just got locked up and can't high point a football, he has to be wide open to be effective.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Just thinking about it....did we run one screen last night? Did we try to move the o-line at all yesterday? And why was Cobb running those Beasley ass short routes when he’s been doing deeper routes the first 3 games? This has Garrett fukk ass written all over this
No screens, no misdirections, no slants, nothing. Lazy people put it on Moore. Smart people put it on Garrett.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah he just got locked up and can't high point a football, he has to be wide open to be effective.
Post read like something Dez’s agent would say to us:russ:. He ain’t that type of receiver but he clearly wasn’t himself last night. Amari is a elite route runner and he couldn’t break out his cuts like he usually do.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No screens, no misdirections, no slants, nothing. Lazy people put it on Moore. Smart people put it on Garrett.
No RPO last night either and Dak had some moment when he could’ve ran last night but he didn’t: last nights offensive strategy/game plan was very puzzling. Felt like Linehan was back with that stubborn ass one dimensional game plan.:francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dennis Allen took Kellen to school last night. If you thought that they were going to do to the Saints what they had been doing the previous games, then you clearly weren't paying attention to those other teams. The moment they went against a legit defense they folded as expected.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That defensive line is looking real suspect :mjpls:

They suck when it comes to recognizing screens. D Law's contract looks like a mistake. His production is that of a back up. :scusthov:

The Saint's didn't really do anything on offense, yet the D couldn't come off the field. The offense had zero margin for error, and they had 2.

Dallas was never gonna go undefeated and the Saints are a quality.

And the offensive line, run blocking is looking suspect as hell :mjpls:

Dare I say this team has become a finesse offense :patrice:
Some of y’all cats really running on high octane emotions. End of the day the D gave up 12 points no matter how you want to look at it. This shyt is all about the O period.