Paid and Full: The Official 2019 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This game really just unexplainable. 5 sacks, 1 INT, 12 points and lose?

20 million.

Give up 266 total yards and lose brehs

One stat you failed to show is time of possession. Saints had the ball for 36 minutes. The Saints prolonged drives which put them in FG range.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Clearly that MRI was more than precautionary last week for Cooper because he lacked explosiveness in his route running. Even though I thought the pass interference calls were Ricky tack I knew something was up once I seen them called. Amari a soldier for playing through that injury but I wish we knew more about it. Where was Devin Smith and pollard last night.
That last PI on Amari was 100% BULLshyt. Those 10 yards cost us a field goal attempt at the end of the game.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Give up 266 total yards and lose brehs
Defense definitely wasn’t the problem. Offense looked vanilla. I swear we ran against a stacked box every 1st down. Took 0 deep shots. Why we kept testing Lattimore when Apple was on the other side is mind blowing :mindblown:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
No screens, no misdirections, no slants, nothing. Lazy people put it on Moore. Smart people put it on Garrett.
No RPO's, no bootlegs, very few rub routes, no read options, NO POLLARD!

Garrett went into this game with a conservative mindset b/c of the hostile crowd and thinking that they wouldn't need many pts b/c of Bridgewater.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Defense definitely wasn’t the problem. Offense looked vanilla. I swear we ran against a stacked box every 1st down. Took 0 deep shots. Why we kept testing Lattimore when Apple was on the other side is mind blowing :mindblown:

I kept saying to attack Apple but we gave him Deion Sanders type respect and didn't throw to his side of the field lol.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Some of y’all cats really running on high octane emotions. End of the day the D gave up 12 points no matter how you want to look at it. This shyt is all about the O period.

They only gave up 12 points, but they also gave up time of possession.

In the 4th Quarter the Saints had a 15 plays, 67 yard drive that took 9:06 seconds. :usure:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
No RPO's, no bootlegs, very few rub routes, no read options, NO POLLARD!

Garrett went into this game with a conservative mindset b/c of the hostile crowd and thinking that they wouldn't need many pts b/c of Bridgewater.

At the end of the day

Best O Line in football. All except Connor Williams got paid.
One of the best backs in the league, just got paid..

And you can run the football? :mjpls:

Saints abused the offensive line, point blank period.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

This is why I always wait for the game film on youtube. We cant see the coverages during the game due to the game camera on tv. I really wanna see what exactly NO defense was doing

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That last PI on Amari was 100% BULLshyt. Those 10 yards cost us a field goal attempt at the end of the game.
Bad call or not it comes down to execution, and the Cowboys were just too god awful on offense. If this team is truly different then it has to overcome officiating.