I NEVER drive behind one of these.

IMG_05711001-435x250.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't like keeping a spare key outside somewhere like I know some people do. That would imply I'd have to put it there in the first place and who knows who was watching me when I did that.
I used one of these and out the key in it. I keep it outside the house somewhere. Even if you find it...Good luck opening it since i change the code often. And once you get all that you have the alarm.

41OgeNJUhSL.jpg

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I lock my doors but always struggled to remember to set my alarm.

This is another one I'm horrible at. I usually won't park near the front. But I also leave my valuables in the car and people can often see them. Like I have an Android phone (personal) and an iPhone (work phone). I'm notorious for leaving the iPhone on the front passenger seat where anyone can see it. And I'm always leaving my wallet in the center console.:snoop:

I was in Dallas, TX and some guys got me while I was sleep in the hotel. The only thing they stole was my portable GPS.

I had cash and checks in my vehicle and they didn't touch any of that.

I had to drive my shyt all the way back to North Louisiana with a broken drivers side window. I was heated.

I learned my lesson after that though.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
my grandmother was always strict about closing the blinds when it starts to get dark so people cant see into the house....

then i moved away and started having roommates, who thought it was weird that i do that

so its an ongoing struggle.....when it gets dark, i close all the blinds around the house

for whatever reason, ive always lived with people that prefer to have the blinds and sometimes the windows open at night..amd they'll actually go behind me and open shyt back up

then something happens and they :dwillhuh:

just last night, i was having dinner with my roommate...she had the windows open, blinds open, lights on...its dark....we cant see out but anyone can see in

some dude started cursing at the top of his lungs right outside the crib and she wanna join my paranoia train ,telling me to go close everything :gucci:

whatever....my room stay locked down and i got all the weapons :manny:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
From my experience, only White people have the blinds or curtains open after dark. @letti cook
Not true.

Attention whores love being watched. I have a friend who frequently walks around with shades open at night and with the lights on. Another does the same and even does it when she's in the bedroom changing clothes.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I never let people walk behind me. I’ll purposely slow down so they can pass me up, and I’ll turn back slightly so I can see them. I don’t shake people’s hands if I can avoid it. Even in a so called “nice neighborhood” my head is on a swivel. I’m always aware of my surroundings.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
...and black people raised around white people apparently :ehh:
When I'd go riding in the White folks parts of town it was astonishing seeing how many didn't have blinds, curtains, or drapes. You could see from the front of the house to the back of it.

Not true.

Attention whores love being watched. I have a friend who frequently walks around with shades open at night and with the lights on. Another does the same and even does it when she's in the bedroom changing clothes.

Sounds like she's trying to attract a peeping tom or worse.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I never let people walk behind me. I’ll purposely slow down so they can pass me up, and I’ll turn back slightly so I can see them. I don’t shake people’s hands if I can avoid it. Even in a so called “nice neighborhood” my head is on a swivel. I’m always aware of my surroundings.
What city do you live in? And where did you grow up?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Sounds like she's trying to attract a peeping tom or worse.
Women love attention...until they don't.

Just got off the phone with my homeboy about this very topic just now concerning a chick we know that I tried to holler at. They wanna be seen and once they get seen it's "OMG! Leave me alone!!!:hamster:" time

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tape on my laptop camera apart from that I'm not worried about anything else I already know I'm being watched and followed.