.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
On the topic of IR dating, my position is:

keep-calm-and-remember-not-my-circus-not-my-monkeys-4.png

IDGAF who dates/fux/sux who.

Example: if a Black man has a good woman who is holding him down and they're happy. Good. SAME FOR BLACK WOMEN.

I'm a Black women. I've been surrounded by elite cacs on a global scale MY WHOLE LIFE. Nothing and no one impresses me in a superficial sense.

Recently we've come upon some instances where the angry Black woman trope has been carted out and I'm calling a flag on the play.

There's a few camps on this:

Black men who are attacked SIMPLY for having a non-Black spouse
-Michael Ealy
-Idris Elba

Black men who TALK shyt about Black women:
-Wesley Snipes
-Michael B Jordan
-Ice Cube Jr
- Lee muhfuccin Daniels

Black men who are just a$$holes, who ALSO happen to have non-Black spouses - NOBODY LIKES THESE MUHFUCCAS, BUT ITS BECAUSE THEY'RE a$$holeS!

-Terrence Howard
-Omari Hardwick
-Taye Diggs

I've seen all of the above muhfuccas get dragged (except maybe Omari Hardwick- I just don't like him and I never did- I don't know why)

I don't care about naan these muhfuccas as far as my emotions and shyt- except lee Daniels - he's a sick fuccin c00n

But here's the deal for the slow crowd:

IF a man makes disparaging comments about Black women in a tweet or article, that's his muhfuccin azz! Period!

Michael B. Jordan dissed Black women in an article but didn't say shyt about them cacs sending him death threats over fantastic four. He's a moron.

Ice Cube Jr defended his hoe, after she called a Black woman dark and ugly

And Wesley Snipes...

The Asian model and restaurateur he introduces as “my lady, Donna [Wong]” has been Snipes’ companion for the past year and a half When asked if he dates Black women, he says: “Primarily all of my life I’ve dated Black women…. Oh, most definitely. Oh, my God. Mostly. But it just so happens that now I’m dating an Asian woman. It’s different. Different energy, different spirit, but a nice person.” He says he is not ready for marriage; nor is Donna. “She’s got to learn to deal with the love scenes in the movies first,” says Snipes as he chuckles. “Got to get to a place where it’s very comfortable.”

Wesley says he realizes that there are Black women still who get an attitude about Black men with Asian, White or Hispanic women. “I know we’ve all been hurt, and we’re all very wounded,” he says, addressing Black women. “We have to acknowledge that, both male and female, in the Black experience. We’re a wounded people. And we want to possess and we want to own. We don’t want to compromise. We feel like we’ve compromised enough. But in any relationship you have to compromise. There’s no way around it. And I say to Black women also, Brothers who are very, very successful, or who have become somewhat successful, usually it’s been at a great expense, unseen by the camera’s eye….

“He doesn’t want to come home to someone who’s going to be mean and aggravating and unkind and who is going to be `please me, please me.’ He doesn’t want to come home to that. He doesn’t want to come home to have a fight with someone who is supposed to be his helpmate. So it’s very natural that he’s going to turn to some place that’s more compassionate…. You’ve worked hard and you deserve to come home to comforting. And usually a man who has that will appreciate it. Because I’ve never known one cat, all those cats I’ve hung out with and still hang out with, who found something that they really, really like and didn’t go back to it. They all go back. It’s very simple.”

When asked for clarification, Snipes emphasizes that he is not saying that a Black woman can not be that type of woman a man wants to come home to. “Not at all,” he declares. “Absolutely not. That’s the point. I want to come home and I don’t want to argue. I want to be pleasing, but if I ask you to get me a glass of water, you’re going to say, `Them days is over.’ please. Come on,” Wesley says. “A man likes that. I don’t know why. It’s been that way forever. It makes him proud, you know, like when the guys come over and your lady comes out with a tray of food and says `I made this up for you.’ And the guys are like, `Oh man, you’ve got a great woman.’ And the man says, `Yeah, I do.’ A man will appreciate it when you’re kind and when you’re nice.

“For successful women, it’s hard,” he continues, obviously quite comfortable and articulate on the subject of relationships. “The competition is fierce. And if he’s a man of success and power who happens to be handsome, of course you’re not the only one who thinks he’s handsome. But you don’t have to punish him because of that once you get with him. Don’t punish him because somebody else likes him.”

Continuing with his openness, Snipes says he’s had his heart broken more than once, and at times by Black women. “Most definitely. Most definitely,” he says.

Bad mouthing Black women will get you fukked up in the game!

Further to that COMING FOR BLACK PEOPLE: Black men, women and children will get you fukked up in the game, because Black women WE DGAF about fitting in with cacs, so we'll go on Twitter and drag ANY cac that comes for our people. We warriors like that!

Come for ONE you come for all

#BlackLivesMatter <---- Black women

Ending Jim Crow <----- A Black woman, Rosa Parks

When OUR people are being murdered BLACK WOMEN are marching and organizing.

Certain cacs on the Coli got a problem with that- except they PRETENDING to be Black men!!!! :stopitslime:Their GOAL is to keep us at each other's throats.

But you can ask any good Black man ( @BmoreGorilla ) about how down and loyal his Black woman is.

Don't let these agitators fool you! Black men & Black women DO stick together for the most part.

Not for nothing those hookers on LSA dragged Kerry Washington and her Igbo husband for DARING to get married !

They HATE Black couples on LSA!

But- just like HERE- MOST OF THEM ARE NOT BLACK!!!!!:ohhh:

Stop letting these cacs fool you!

Idris Elba had been with a Black woman that played thee fucc outta him before he got with his current woman. He's NEVER spoke ill of any Black women. Neither has Mike Ealy or MOST Black men in Hollywood.

Most of the power players are married to Black women any damn ways: Denzel, Will Smith, Sam Jackson, etc.

There's disinformation agents on LSA and Coli to start shyt between us.

Don't fall for it.:martin:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Black women:blessed:

I been surrounded by them my whole life. I could never disrespect the mother of the earth on a general level.

Even tho Ive done some disrespectful shyt:patrice:

I learned from my mistakes. I don't have a problem with people who date interracial as long as they don't sell out their race. If you happen to fall in love with someone of another race that's your business. I keeps it black tho. I need a woman who wraps her up hair at night.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
We should stop paying attention to them, and I mean collectively as black women. I really don't care when these idiots disparage black women, that's for a reason. They want a reason to antagonize us to make us fit the angry black women stereotype.
I agree. I don't get into the dragging threads attacking these people. The worst dragging though was when Kerry Washington married Nnamdi Asomugha
KERRY.jpg

It's like SOME of the women on LSA were so sick that she married a Black man, they slandered the both of them. That was a sad day.

I honestly think the real bias isn't against IR couples, as much as it is against Black couples.

But I also think that-like here- the majority of posters are NOT Black on LSA. And are literally just there (and here) to stir the pot.

I think those fake Black posters try to keep shyt going and make real Black women look completely irrational.

Those of us (women and men) here on the Coli- who are REALLY Black- seem to get along pretty well. I'm just tired of the divide and conquer BS.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I agree. I don't get into the dragging threads attacking these people. The worst dragging though was when Kerry Washington married Nnamdi Asomugha
KERRY.jpg

It's like SOME of the women on LSA were so sick that she married a Black man, they slandered the both of them. That was a sad day.

I honestly think the real bias isn't against IR couples, as much as it is against Black couples.

But I also think that-like here- the majority of posters are NOT Black on LSA. And are literally just there (and here) to stir the pot.

I think those fake Black posters try to keep shyt going and make real Black women look completely irrational.

Those of us (women and men) here on the Coli- who are REALLY Black- seem to get along pretty well. I'm just tired of the divide and conquer BS.

Kerry Washington and Sanaa Lathan no matter how beautiful they are and their black mates in real life. which it should BE....their sell out betrayal and spreading of IR in their movie roles, set them as c00ns

Sanaa Lathan basically helped ignite the IR garbage movement of the 2000's with that "Something new" garbage and just look at Kerry Washington's slave whore role....shyt is a disgrace, no matter if its fiction....Its spreading the mentality. So she is more part of the problem, even than the one's actually doing it.....

Great they married to brothers, but they selling genocide and pipe dreams to the masses through their "ACTING"....:ufdup:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Kerry Washington and Sanaa Lathan no matter how beautiful they are and their black mates in real life. which it should BE....their sell out betrayal and spreading of IR in their movie roles, set them as c00ns

Sanaa Lathan basically helped ignite the IR garbage movement of the 2000's with that "Something new" garbage and just look at Kerry Washington's slave whore role....shyt is a disgrace, no matter if its fiction....Its spreading the mentality. So she is more part of the problem, even than the one's actually doing it.....

Great they married to brothers, but they selling genocide and pipe dreams to the masses through their "ACTING"....:ufdup:
:russ:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good thread. i knew shyt was going too far on here when dudes were really "joking" about waging genocide on bed wenches. shyt like that is mad disturbing coming from an alleged black person. especially since black women have been victims of racism white supremacy as much as black men throughout history.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP don't put too much stock into what LSA says. I remember how they would get angry when posters would say that Jared Leto and Lupita was just a rumor and they would get pissed and say its true and that people just were hating and didn't want it to be true. The pics of K'Nann and Lupita last year at the Grammys hugged up with her oscar came out and then they said we still don't have "evidence". They are just hopeless.

That is a good point you made about Idris. Since we mentioned him, to add to your point you can even add in K Michele. I know what happened between them was not technically a relationship but still he has not disparaged her in any way even after her recent blowup.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
errr you sure Idris Elba has a non black spouse
Idris-Elba-Naiyana-Garth-hit-red-carpet-together.jpg

Naiyana Garth (half Brit/half Thai) mother to his first son.
His first wife gave birth to his daughter who is maybe a teen by now.
All the other women he claimed/married were Black/African.

I don't know if he and Naiyana are married but K. Michelle dirty azz is low for trying to blast him when he had a woman with a baby on the way. She knew what it was.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

First of all that movie Something New did not make me want no cac. Second of all, who even saw that movie? And Sanaa Lathan is irrelevant. She did the Cleveland show and that shytty movie with Mike Ealy. No one cares about her. The ONLY man she inspired ANYONE to fucc is Denzel Washington :shaq:

Kerry Washington's character is degraded because of that fat jealous dyke Shonda Rhymes whose JEALOUS of Kerry. Shonda has said that she doesn't believe a woman can be beautiful and intelligent. So she's systematically chipped away at the character and made her behave like a trifling desperate whore. But in REAL LIFE, Kerry Washington married and had a baby with an Igbo man.:takedat:

If you look at these shows, they're ALWAYS putting a Black lead with a cac love interest!

Even the gay ones!

They're shytting on Black love!

And that's the psyops being executed on Black men, women and children.