Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾

Tonight’s WWE RAW will air live from the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio.

WWE has announced that the tournament to crown new WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions will begin on tonight’s RAW. No teams have been announced as of this writing.

The WWE Events website has hometown star The Miz advertised for tonight, along with WWE Hall of Famer Edge, RAW Women’s Champion Bianca Belair, WWE United States Champion Bobby Lashley, Bayley and Seth Rollins.

WWE has announced the following line-up for tonight:

* Tournament begins to crown new WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions

* Rey Mysterio vs. Finn Balor

* WWE United States Champion Bobby Lashley defends against Ciampa

on gang :violent: :birdman:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
UnkemptGentleBluefish-max-1mb.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bobby Lashley has an idea on how WWE can re-unite The Hurt Business:

"You know what, I was thinking about what could happen to actually bring us together, and I thought about this the other day, I was like, if [MVP] made Omos too dangerous, where he couldn't contain him anymore, and Omos turned on him, he would need somebody to help him. There's only one person that can beat Omos. Then, I may need some help, and if I need some help, you have Cedric, you have Shelton, you have, we can take him down, and then we're babyfaces again. They'll love us. Anything can happen," Bobby Lashley said.

I think if they reform The Hurt Business they should have Omos as a part of the crew.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This hoe ass nikka Hunter actually got me excited for WWE shows

First time in forever where shyt genuinely feels like anything can happen