Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Bobby Lashley has an idea on how WWE can re-unite The Hurt Business:

"You know what, I was thinking about what could happen to actually bring us together, and I thought about this the other day, I was like, if [MVP] made Omos too dangerous, where he couldn't contain him anymore, and Omos turned on him, he would need somebody to help him. There's only one person that can beat Omos. Then, I may need some help, and if I need some help, you have Cedric, you have Shelton, you have, we can take him down, and then we're babyfaces again. They'll love us. Anything can happen," Bobby Lashley said.

I think if they reform The Hurt Business they should have Omos as a part of the crew.
Turn Montez or street profits heel and pair Omos with them as muscle against the hurt business.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
For you massive NXT Black/Gold watchers, has Triple H ever had make a comedy like feud under like Owens/Elias that was actually entertaining?

Or was NXT just all serious business 24/7?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
For you massive NXT Black/Gold watchers, has Triple H ever had make a comedy like feud under like Owens/Elias that was actually entertaining?

I wouldn’t say 100%, but it was mostly serious. They saved all the comedy for RAW and SD.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

The Way (Gargano's stable) was kind of comedy. It started before 2.0 and went full fukkery on the 2.0 premeire with the In-Dex wedding.

Velveteen Dream I guess you could put in that category.