Paul Pierce calls out the Nets, Ray Allen, Raptors, Hawks, and Wizards younger players

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before that 2002 playoff game against the Sixers, Pierce didn't pore over film or engage in any carefully selected stretching routines. Instead, he wandered over to Burger King and ordered a Whopper and a large Coke.

Pierce said he still talks to Garnett every week and credits him for introducing him to the benefits of a hyperbaric chamber, which Pierce sleeps in for 2-3 hours before every home game to boost recovery and healing.

This nikka looking like Piccolo after he had some cheese pizzaz and shyt :mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
never been a pierce fan

but he is 1hundred % about the nets & esp dat bytch azz :dwillhuh:

but he is wrong about ray
i can see why ray didnt fukks with dem

• KG is the all-time fake tough guy
  • rondo is a bytch azz miserable nikka
  • and pierce is a certified sucker -see benzino

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
Deron after the weapons grade ether was poured on him

tumblr_m9higvNg2w1rnt56ho1_400.gif

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
That fukk dwill gets a pass like crazy, people actually thought he was better than chris paul back in the day. Now dudes get excited when he has 14 and 8

I never looked at :dwillhuh: the same again after how he ran Jerry Sloan out of Utah . It was obvious that Sloan saw the same bullshyt Pierce did but the media didn't make a big deal out of it like Jerry's time with the Jazz was just coming to an end :comeon:

:pacspit:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
I wish he would have talked about his time with Antoine Walker in his early days. I'm sure there's some funny and unfunny stories there.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
sadly he's right about:dwillhuh: and some of the stuff about the Nets but I have to say he's clearly salty cuz we refused to resign him:francis: his side kept lowering the price and we just didn't budge:francis: he obviously felt that was a spit in the face. He spent most of the beginning of last season, crying about missing Boston and him playing hero-ball at times was annoying AF. The team won more games the year before he came here, just saying:manny:

:rudy:we treated KG well, idk what he's talking about there

:mjlol: at him thinking he in his prime could stop Lebron from winning rings FOH :camby: the only way that could possibly happen is if he played wit Ray and KG his whole career. He's always been delusional and over-confident. Honestly for most of his career I didn't like dude but I respect him tho.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Shuttlesworth hit his Celtricks with No New Friends:heh:

...threw :dwillhuh: and the bushes, and, put Wall and Beal on that Summer Jam Screen:huhldup:

The Truth gave us early ETHER on the Eve of Playoffs:ahh:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
knew it was a reason I never like that negus, ever since he beat AI & GeorgeTown with that ugly shot I've despised him :pacspit:

I ain't forgot that Ray :ufdup:
I was so upset that this. I was :pacspit: at Ray having way more help than AI

concise

Veteran
Daps
For real.

Impressive how DWill doesnt get sniped by the media here in NY like Melo have
Probably because almost no one cared about the Nets when they were in Jersey, and they still barely have any true fans. The Knicks are still the focus of the city.

Deron after the weapons grade ether was poured on him

tumblr_m9higvNg2w1rnt56ho1_400.gif

:laff: