Paul Pierce calls out the Nets, Ray Allen, Raptors, Hawks, and Wizards younger players

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:scust: Hop off Brons nuts breh

Soon as you fukk nikkas hop off mine.
8bXqomG.png

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Not surprised about ray allen, he wasn't that nice of a character and rondo neither, so both of them muthafukkas were clashing together. Fukk ray allen though, he won't see his jersey in any of them in the rafters. Kevin and Pierce will have their jerseys retired while the only memorable moment from ray ray's career will be that game 6 shot, and Steph Curry is gonna break all of his records :mjlol:

Fukkin laughed at D-Will's part. So damn true, that boy had a talent of a top 5 point guard but mentality of a bottom top 20.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Retiring a celtic next year

Name a wing who played both Kobe and lebron as well as pierce did..both in regular season and playoffs..oh wait, u cant.
Hes gonna decline his player option with the Wiz?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Celtics ain't paying him $5.5 million, not with all their SF and PFs on their roster..

Plus, he likes Wall/Beal/Porter, he gets to ball with Obama at the White House, so I doubt he leaves this summer.

He's definitely going back to Boston once his career is over though, he's openly declared that

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Good read, always fukked wit Pierce outside of that preseason fukkery lol

...seems like they had a personality clash with Ray, that shyt is like that everywhere it's always one nikka that's on some other shyt. It's one thing to be an introvert (I'm one) and do your own thing, but you need to reach out and be social with your peers

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I don't think he's opting out of his contract, I doubt Ainge is going to give him a MLE deal when he has all these young wings he has to play and all those PFs too

Pierce has openly said he'll rejoin the organization when he retires if that's what you mean though... he was saying that at the beginning of the year before he even played a game in DC

Celtics ain't paying him $5.5 million, not with all their SF and PFs on their roster..

Plus, he likes Wall/Beal/Porter, he gets to ball with Obama at the White House, so I doubt he leaves this summer.

He's definitely going back to Boston once his career is over though, he's openly declared that

I think Paul will have his agent kick the tires on it before he exercises his option. He does like Beal and Wall but Im sure the Celts performance this year has impressed him as well..and if the Celts have a strong draft and make another good signing, I could see him declining and coming to Boston for around 3 mil. Crowder is a FA this offseason and could price himself out..who knows (albeit the organization loves him)..with Turner playing the 1 at times, we have less wings than it appears. The one thing is dependant on their plans for, and the development of James Young. If he's still not ready then it would actually make sense on both sides to bring in Pierce to an improving, young team that is already in the playoffs. Ill tell you this, I bet a good part of him right now wishes he was in Boston to play against LeBron right now.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think Paul will have his agent kick the tires on it before he exercises his option. He does like Beal and Wall but Im sure the Celts performance this year has impressed him as well..and if the Celts have a strong draft and make another good signing, I could see him declining and coming to Boston for around 3 mil. Crowder is a FA this offseason and could price himself out..who knows (albeit the organization loves him)..with Turner playing the 1 at times, we have less wings than it appears. The one thing is dependant on their plans for, and the development of James Young. If he's still not ready then it would actually make sense on both sides to bring in Pierce to an improving, young team that is already in the playoffs. Ill tell you this, I bet a good part of him right now wishes he was in Boston to play against LeBron right now.

Brad Stevens is also soooooo much better than Wittman

I mean, look at this

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Brad Stevens is also soooooo much better than Wittman

I mean, look at this

Stevens would be the best coach, by far, that Pierce wouldve played for in his career..and while he loves Beal and Wall..it doesnt seem like he is all that impressed with their drive or team's effort on a consistent basis. The Wiz should be 5-6 games better in the standings than where they are now. Boston, on the other hand, may give the best effort than any other team and should be 5-6 games worse than where they are based on their roster fluctuations and overall talent. This team reminds me, in that regard, to the O'Brien scrappy team with Rodney Rodgers, Kenny Anderson and Toine that had no business winning some of the games that they did. Wouldn't be surprised if it reminded him of that as well..which may have been his all-around favorite team to be on for various reasons.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Stevens would be the best coach, by far, that Pierce wouldve played for in his career..and while he loves Beal and Wall..it doesnt seem like he is all that impressed with their drive or team's effort on a consistent basis. The Wiz should be 5-6 games better in the standings than where they are now. Boston, on the other hand, may give the best effort than any other team and should be 5-6 games worse than where they are based on their roster fluctuations and overall talent. This team reminds me, in that regard, to the O'Brien scrappy team with Rodney Rodgers, Kenny Anderson and Toine that had no business winning some of the games that they did. Wouldn't be surprised if it reminded him of that as well..which may have been his all-around favorite team to be on for various reasons.

I think early in the season, Pierce's influence on Wall and Beal was noticeable. The Wizards weren't losing to bad teams and were 31-15 and competing for the 2nd seed.

But since then, they've gone 15-20 and Wall/Beal just don't have that it factor. But, we have to remember that they're playing for a coach that doesn't put them in positions to succeed.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I think early in the season, Pierce's influence on Wall and Beal was noticeable. The Wizards weren't losing to bad teams and were 31-15 and competing for the 2nd seed.

But since then, they've gone 15-20 and Wall/Beal just don't have that it factor. But, we have to remember that they're playing for a coach that doesn't put them in positions to succeed.

I agree. Although, on the other hand, Pierce pretty much co-signed the Celts just getting in and ensuring health then taking their chances in the playoffs. He alluded to this mindset when he talked about the potential success of the Wizards this playoff season [ECF and beyond?]. I think a good deal of his criticisms were veteran mind-tricks to motivate the squad. 'We can easily do [this] if we do [that].' Either way, Id be surprised if he doesnt reach out to Boston in the off-season. He said next year is his last year but he didn't expressly say it'd be the Wizards in that article unless I missed something. He's probably figuring this: If the Wiz don't show heart to get to the next level by overperforming during the playoffs and to at least make a leap next year, he might as well go back to Boston..a team that displays that effort and arguably has more flexibility this offseason to get much better.