Paul Pierce calls out the Nets, Ray Allen, Raptors, Hawks, and Wizards younger players

Canon

Veteran
Daps
DeronandFamily.jpg

:patrice:
:russ:this nikka got a black,white, and two biracial kids

:ohhh:how is this possible?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Lol @ the shot he took at the younger generation of NBA players. He just couldn't help himself. The way that some of these older guys tell it, they were hardened vets from day 1.

Well considering he played 82 games right after being stabbed 11 times, I think he's entitled to that.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Retiring a celtic next year

Name a wing who played both Kobe and lebron as well as pierce did..both in regular season and playoffs..oh wait, u cant.

I don't think he's opting out of his contract, I doubt Ainge is going to give him a MLE deal when he has all these young wings he has to play and all those PFs too

Pierce has openly said he'll rejoin the organization when he retires if that's what you mean though... he was saying that at the beginning of the year before he even played a game in DC

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
knew it was a reason I never like that negus, ever since he did beat AI & GeorgeTown with that ugly shot I've despised him :pacspit:

I ain't forgot that Ray :ufdup:

Hah, I remember that shot like it was yesterday. I even remember when that ESPN overlay at the end of the video used to look like that.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:russ:this nikka got a black,white, and two biracial kids

:ohhh:how is this possible?

Because Deron is biracial himself? Damn shame about his play. He spent several years in college to so its no excuse for him to regress as badly as he did. When he finally retires he needs to bow to Sloan for making him a great system player

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
"I would have stayed in Brooklyn because of Kevin,'' Pierce said. "I told him, 'I don't really like this situation but I would never leave you if you want me to stay.' But they decided not to re-sign me so I never had to make a choice. I would never have left Kevin like that.''

:to:
Even if KG was blood, Bron would be like "Ayo yo Dueces :troll:"