Paul Pierce calls out the Nets, Ray Allen, Raptors, Hawks, and Wizards younger players

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
And his Ray comments weren't about shytting on Ray, they were about exonerating KG who was portrayed as having shunned Ray once he left Boston as a free agent. They were never that close :manny:

Weird Ray Allen was taking family trips with LeBron with the quickness :mjpls:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
DeronandFamily.jpg

:patrice:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
That article was refreshing - good to see someone who is still playing weighing in on people and the culture of the game today.
He took a shyt on Deron Williams and had no Charmin to clean up after :scust:
Glad he took a dig at Otto Porter as well - maybe it will light a fire under him

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I used to like Pierce when I was younger, even still have my Black champion Pierce jersey somewhere, I stopped rocking with him after he teamed up with KG and started popping off at the mouth.

Anyways, It was refreshing to hear someone who is still relevant hold no punches when talking about his peers. Deron isn't built for the big lights of a major city, it is what it is. I always rocked with Joe, but dude's personality is not of a leader, he's too quiet. I would say he's this generations Allan Houston (minus the injuries). I'm shocked about Ray though, that's some bytch ass sh*t to not show up to other people's events even though they showed up for yours. Lost some respect for him behind that.