#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
u know who i'm picking
full

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I'm waiting for you Nigerian. I got nothing.
My focus is more on the way these two are presented.

The white woman is being presented as some sort of goddess. Notice how she's not touched throughout the entire video. It's as though she were some sort of holy figure.

The Black woman is being presented as the town slam piece. People have absolutely no qualms about going up to her and touching her.

Both of them look... unique, but one's uniqueness is revered, the other seems to be being mocked, ridiculed. It's as though the Black woman is some sort of freak show exhibit.

These BarcroftTV videos have given off white supremacist vibes but seeing these two right next to each other makes me feel like my suspicions are justified.

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
My focus is more on the way these two are presented.

The white woman is being presented as some sort of goddess. Notice how she's not touched throughout the entire video. It's as though she were some sort of holy figure.

The Black woman is being presented as the town slam piece. People have absolutely no qualms about going up to her and touching her.

Both of them look... unique, but one's uniqueness is revered, the other seems to be being mocked, ridiculed. It's as though the Black woman is some sort of freak show exhibit.

These BarcroftTV videos have given off white supremacist vibes but seeing these two right next to each other makes me feel like my suspicions are justified.
nikka stfu :mjlol:

them hoes in the first video :banderas:

that bytch in the 2nd video :scust: