[PAWG ALERT] One Brand, Two Women, Two Videos… Compare

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No need to compare.....:ufdup:the sistas always wins in these match ups.

Oh and that sista is bad with that chocolate skin and brick house body....:whew:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Okay, I really should have specified that this thread is NOT about who we would rather fukk. So can we please shift our focus toward the way they're presented?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My focus is more on the way these two are presented.

The white woman is being presented as some sort of goddess. Notice how she's not touched throughout the entire video. It's as though she were some sort of holy figure.

The Black woman is being presented as the town slam piece. People have absolutely no qualms about going up to her and touching her.

Both of them look... unique, but one's uniqueness is revered, the other seems to be being mocked, ridiculed. It's as though the Black woman is some sort of freak show exhibit.

These BarcroftTV videos have given off white supremacist vibes but seeing these two right next to each other makes me feel like my suspicions are justified.
Did i miss something or did the black chick let random people grab her ass in public.

They both less than average to me. The tall chick looked good only when she walked.

How were they supposed to talk about her ass compered to the womens legs?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, I really should have specified that this thread is NOT about who we would rather fukk. So can we please shift our focus toward the way they're presented?
If thats the case the black chick should have turned down the interview. She choose to take those pics.

She got her ass in the air. Not sure what your beef is.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
My focus is more on the way these two are presented.

The white woman is being presented as some sort of goddess. Notice how she's not touched throughout the entire video. It's as though she were some sort of holy figure.

The Black woman is being presented as the town slam piece. People have absolutely no qualms about going up to her and touching her.

Both of them look... unique, but one's uniqueness is revered, the other seems to be being mocked, ridiculed. It's as though the Black woman is some sort of freak show exhibit.

These BarcroftTV videos have given off white supremacist vibes but seeing these two right next to each other makes me feel like my suspicions are justified.

I agree.

So what is to be done about this?

kingsteve

Pro
Daps
:mjlol:The black lady looks like a damn fool walking around like that. You see all the black people crossing the street @3:40 looking at her like she's a freak show.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I agree.

So what is to be done about this?
I'm not quite sure.

I spoke to the lady featured in the video. Me and a few other people educated her on the historical subtext to what Barcroft did to her but she wasn't having it. She was on some "I got mines… I don't care… I got money… Imma do me…" steez and she blocked us.

I'm pretty sure if we showed her the white model and how she was presented she would have a better idea of how she was exploited.

I'm thinking of combining these clips in one video. Maybe a direct comparison is needed for people to get the full picture.

:mjlol:The black lady looks like a damn fool walking around like that. You see all the black people crossing the street @3:40 looking at her like she's a freak show.
Embarrassing sh!t right there.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I got annoyed w/ the white people.

In the first video, tall white girl is so tall she can't find clothes to fit her. *insert white tears* Same girl gets hailed longest legs in America & becomes over night model sensation!!! *insert white cheers*
The end.

However that second video was another thing. Black steel mill worker from the poorest parts of Detroit goes to the club and gets pics taken; her pics go viral via Instagram. Ass so fat you can sit a cup on it.
Okay, I see that by simply seeing her super big booty front her preview pic. But after watching most of it I got mad irritated. When dude was like '...I just wanted to draw her because of her derrière...' I :mjlol: 'd because they showed his drawing. That shyt looked like it came from a mall kiosk where you get a caricature drawing of yourself... Like idk why but with the whack ass passion he had in his voice I was expecting a legit drawing, not that bullshyt he did.

Now I got pissed and had to stop the second video when the white lady said '... Ghetto fabulous... You can sit a tea tray on it---'
38c01996e0f5c80d57b5d1a96487c088.jpg

I got just discussed and stopped watching because the white girl compared herself to a giraffe, but no one gawked at her like she was an animal on display. The black lady was looked at like she was an animal in a zoo. :wtf:
But I do like that she said she a Brazilan butt lift to enhance her booty... I was curious to know what it looked like before... Was is as round???... As big???:lupe:

Yeah, so that's what I thought on the two videos.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I'm not quite sure.

I spoke to the lady featured in the video. Me and a few other people educated her on the historical subtext to what Barcroft did to her but she wasn't having it. She was on some "I got mines… I don't care… I got money… Imma do me…" steez and she blocked us.

I'm pretty sure if we showed her the white model and how she was presented she would have a better idea of how she was exploited.

I'm thinking of combining these clips in one video. Maybe a direct comparison is needed for people to get the full picture.

What you were supposed to say was "nothing".

"Nothing is to be done about this."

Like, i'm crackin' up about you contacting the lady in the video. You had to know that's what she was gonna say:
She got hers, so fucc how you feel about it. The same thing will happen somewhere else tomorrow. Welcome to Earth.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One video is about a woman with an extreme abnomality (long limbs)
The other about a very friendly woman with a giant butt.

I see one woman is a tall stick in the mud with a pretty plain life outside of her legs, and a more perky, personable lady who is taking what she has
down a different lane. If she is happy with it and how people perceive her, then....:francis:there is no problem.

The tall lady has zero sex appeal. Of course they ain't flocking.