[PAWG ALERT] One Brand, Two Women, Two Videos… Compare

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I got annoyed w/ the white people.

In the first video, tall white girl is so tall she can't find clothes to fit her. *insert white tears* Same girl gets hailed longest legs in America & becomes over night model sensation!!! *insert white cheers*
The end.

However that second video was another thing. Black steel mill worker from the poorest parts of Detroit goes to the club and gets pics taken; her pics go viral via Instagram. Ass so fat you can sit a cup on it.
Okay, I see that by simply seeing her super big booty front her preview pic. But after watching most of it I got mad irritated. When dude was like '...I just wanted to draw her because of her derrière...' I :mjlol: 'd because they showed his drawing. That shyt looked like it came from a mall kiosk where you get a caricature drawing of yourself... Like idk why but with the whack ass passion he had in his voice I was expecting a legit drawing, not that bullshyt he did.

Now I got pissed and had to stop the second video when the white lady said '... Ghetto fabulous... You can sit a tea tray on it---'
38c01996e0f5c80d57b5d1a96487c088.jpg

I got just discussed and stopped watching because the white girl compared herself to a giraffe, but no one gawked at her like she was an animal on display. The black lady was looked at like she was an animal in a zoo. :wtf:
But I do like that she said she a Brazilan butt lift to enhance her booty... I was curious to know what it looked like before... Was is as round???... As big???:lupe:

Yeah, so that's what I thought on the two videos.
Pretty much.