TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes sense why a lot of puccys stink. It’s not just white women. But I’ve smelled the nastiest of odors from them.

Some women shower the night of, thinking they’re getting a head start for the next day, forgetting or ignorant to the fact that the human body often sweats during sleep. So they sweat all night. The sweat marinates and accumulates throughout the night. And heavens forbid they have to pee or sh1t several times; U can bet they’re not all wiping correctly and carefully. So now you have accumulated sweat, sh1t and pee. A perfectly nauseating mix of bodily bacteria, which is then painted over with lotion and makeup and masked with perfume.

I tell you, my dear inhabitants of the golden pearl, male and female, black man, white man, Jews and Gentiles, beware of those that shower only at night. Their reasoning capabilities are limited. Do not leave your fate in their hands.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It makes sense why a lot of puccys stink. It’s not just white women. But I’ve smelled the nastiest of odors from them. Some women show the night of, thinking they’re getting a head start for the next day. Yet, the human body often we sweats during sleep. So they let all that marinate sweat accumulate. And heavens forbid to go to pee several times during the night. U can bet they’re not all wiping correctly and carefully. So you have accumulated sweat and pee, painted over with makeup and masked with perfume.

I tell you, my dear inhabitants of the golden pearl, male and female, black man, white man, Jews and Gentiles, beware of those who use showers at night as a replacement for morning showers. Their reasoning is flawed and very shortsighted, among many other deficiencies.
Younger genzie women are nasty under 24
Especially pawgs
Drink all night and party
Every hoe vapes now

And then add in no shower

:scust:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9Âł]
This forum talks about pawgs more than any thing. It’s quite sickening. Is it that yall like the pungent fragrance from such long periods of unwashed nether? 1week is extensive. In fact that’s the most I’ve heard.
How have you been on this site for 5 years and haven’t realized “pawg” is used ironically to poke fun at posters obsessed with white women.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
How have you been on this site for 5 years and haven’t realized “pawg” is used ironically to poke fun at posters obsessed with white women.
It’s not an effective technique. It seems to have the opposite effect. Prior to the pandemy, I was never on here tbh.