Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nasty PAWG bytch. You know her shyt smell like got damn pickle juice
full

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
:scust: I just don’t understand it. How are you functionally around other people like that.

I ain’t one of you crotchety old brehs that hates all the youngstas and the state of everything today but GODDAMN. Everybody gotta have every little bit of every little thing that ain’t even exist like that just a few short years ago.

Now she not showering cuz she has sensory overload issues and anxiety :mindblown: just to shower :dahell: shes not shower not even do to physical health reasons but for mental health reason man wtf.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Hasn’t a TikTok about this dirty ass bytch been posted before? Never seen someone go this in-depth juelzing about not washing they ass. :scust:

And these the broads nikkas wanna fukk so bad. Imagine driving an hour to see a bytch and she don’t even shower before you get there. :scust:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
It makes sense why a lot of puccys stink. It’s not just white women. But I’ve smelled the nastiest of odors from them.

Some women shower the night of, thinking they’re getting a head start for the next day. Yet, forgetting that the human body often sweats during sleep. So they let all that marinated sweat accumulate. And heavens forbid they go to pee several times during the night; U can bet they’re not all wiping correctly and carefully. So now you have accumulated sweat and pee, painted over with makeup and masked with perfume.

I tell you, my dear inhabitants of the golden pearl, male and female, black man, white man, Jews and Gentiles, beware of those who use showers at night as a replacement for morning showers. Their reasoning is flawed and very shortsighted, among many other deficiencies.
Honestly it’s not just washing them. They can be very reactive to shyt. Different food, sensitivity to soaps, strong detergent on their panties, certain condom materials, dirty fingernails, dirty dikk etc

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
White people and their Neanderthal way of living. At my old apartment complex, CACs walked their dogs barefoot in the parking lot and grass. Not knowing if other dogs shyt and pissed wherever they stepped. I would see them walk right back into their apartment after that.